Away1
Corners
Home6
Away4
Fouls
Home13
Away15
One shot on goal from Brum

Apart from the free kick by Craig Gardner, which was close, I'm pretty sure the rest were all at least 5 yards wide of goal and taken from outside the area.

If we'd been as clinical with our chances as the opposition have been all season we would be a lot closer to the play offs.

1 minute ago, the mighty wednesday said:

Apart from the free kick by Craig Gardner, which was close, I'm pretty sure the rest were all at least 5 yards wide of goal and taken from outside the area.

If we'd been as clinical with our chances as the opposition have been all season we would be a lot closer to the play offs.

Another day it would have been 3 or 4-1

6 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

Incorrect 

We have the 21st most shots per game in the division but the 16th most goals. We're actually more clinical than the average team in this league, the issue is volume of chances, not accuracy of shooting.

45 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Frustrating but hard-won draw. More positives than negatives to take from today. 

Agreed 100%.The biggest positive coming from today is that we are starting to enjoy our Football again Compared that to a few weeks ago,Where it was absolutely dire under JOS.WAWAW. :tango:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Incorrect 

We have the 21st most shots per game in the division but the 16th most goals. We're actually more clinical than the average team in this league, the issue is volume of chances, not accuracy of shooting.

I meant  we are not as clinical as teams have been against us. In many games teams seem to have scored against us with nearly every reasonable chance they get while we do not take our reasonable chances. Yes we have scored a lot outside the box but we dont take the kind of chances that other teams seem to take against us. Any team playing against us would have scored from the two goalmouth scrambles we failed to capitalise on. My point is that teams are more clinical against us than we are against them and far exceed their own average clinicality/clinicalness (not sure about the technical term) when they are faced with our defence.

I have no figures to prove this but it is a feeling I get from watching games along with frustration, depression, exasperation, nausea, grief, a tingling in my left arm and shortness of breath. lol