FF looks ready

17 hours ago, NorthernOwl said:

I don't agree with this I think most of us love FF and like nothing better than seeing him in full flow.

However if we are being honest he is a bit of a troublemaker. The number of incidents involving him during his time here have really mounted up. Sure some of them may have been blown out of proportion but he hardly helps himself does he.

As to his ability yes he is great on his day and he's certainly a big asset when he's available to us. But the reality is he's nearly 29 and he's had one great season in his career. He's been a bit part player for the rest of the time. 

I would like nothing more than for him to recreate his first season under Carlos and maybe Bruce can get that out of him. But given his recent injury record if a decent offer comes in we would be silly not to consider it very carefully.

100%

Just now, billyblack said:

2 in a row then

As per Holmowl's post, he's missed a lot of football.

I don't think it's constructive to say "Oh he's on holiday at Christmas" if he's out injured during that period... And he's been injured a lot recently. 

He was available for the first two Decembers he was here, and unavailable for the second two. Considering his injury record in the last two years, that's hardly overtly suspicious. 

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

As per Holmowl's post, he's missed a lot of football.

I don't think it's constructive to say "Oh he's on holiday at Christmas" if he's out injured during that period... And he's been injured a lot recently. 

He was available for the first two Decembers he was here, and unavailable for the second two. Considering his injury record in the last two years, that's hardly overtly suspicious. 

Fair enough. If we get a decent offer for him he can go for me. Doesnt play enough, too much baggage, an expensive luxury item, funds could br utilised better elsewhere. Do denying his talent. Just dont see it enough