FF looks ready

2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Face it Belfast, Forestieri is a luxury player we can ill afford in our situation right now.

He's good when the pressure if off and we're doing well. Not so good when we at being poor and he can't be arsed. Which has been every game I've seen him in this season, bar WBA in October.

A decent offer and I'd sell.

What a load of tosh.

There were a lot of players who werent playing for Jos this season.

We look much better when he is playing

Classic example of fans hounding him out

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

1 minute ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

What a load of tosh.

There were a lot of players who werent playing for Jos this season.

We look much better when he is playing

Classic example of fans hounding him out

Really? They all looked like they were trying there best. Bar Forestieri.

You're just tryna change the past to suit your agenda of everyone vs Forestieri which is a bit weird if you ask me.

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Really? They all looked like they were trying there best. Bar Forestieri.

You're just tryna change the past to suit your agenda of everyone vs Forestieri which is a bit weird if you ask me.

Yeah of course they did... especially in last few months in games like Norwich, Swansea, Blackburn,Rotherham etc

Its you singling out one player to suit your agenda

1 minute ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Yeah of course they did... especially in last few months in games like Norwich, Swansea, Blackburn,Rotherham etc

Its you singling out one player to suit your agenda

They tried their best. Heads may have gone down in that matches but to suggest they downed tools is bang out of order.

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

But its ok to say FF did?

lol

He did though. Couldn't be arsed to stay onside most of time in games against Derby and Bolton.

I'll be kind and say that he didn't down tools. But he looked like he wanted to be as far away from Hillsborough as possible. He may get his wish.

4 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I think they were. They just lacked confidence which is why we threw games away like Swansea. Norwich too as we were doing well until we went 1 down and heads dropped.

They lacked confidence..and leadership.. I think Jos can manage a football team but he simply can't manage people... which are his resource.. I thought it was a good plan by the club to manage the resources to a future date..and I thought Jos was a reasonable fit to enable that... but I've been wrong again.... you've got to get a group to buy into your vision...and he couldn't.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

They lacked confidence..and leadership.. I think Jos can manage a football team but he simply can't manage people... which are his resource.. I thought it was a good plan by the club to manage the resources to a future date..and I thought Jos was a reasonable fit to enable that... but I've been wrong again.... you've got to get a group to buy into your vision...and he couldn't.

Fair 

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

I know what you mean but players had given up on him. Happened at Old Trafford to an its down to bad man management. 

4 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Maybe but its unprofessional give 100% every game, leave the politics off the field.  

Not much to ask for. 

They're professional in that they're paid for their services...in my recent past I was as good as the last job I did...and I kept that going for 35 years... you can tell when people aren't trying.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

They're professional in that they're paid for their services...in my recent past I was as good as the last job I did...and I kept that going for 35 years... you can tell when people aren't trying.

I agree but football is different to most other "jobs" in that they are living the dream and getting highly paid for it.  The very least they should do is try.