The Jossers Still Sniping In The Background.

3 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Well he can do one back to the stye. Too many porcine sticking their snouts in. 

If you haven't read the fred already, re the twitter about Westwood, then I would urge you to do so. Seems like the piggies are panicking and doing their best to rock our boat.

5 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

If you haven't read the fred already, re the twitter about Westwood, then I would urge you to do so. Seems like the piggies are panicking and doing their best to rock our boat.

If I were them I wouldnt be worrying about us. Never gave them a thought when we were flying high. Just enjoyed the ride. Maybe though deep down they know the balance always shifts are way in the end.

Edited by ZicoSterland2

Just now, ZicoSterland2 said:

If I were them I wouldnt be worrying about us. Never gave them a thought when we were flying high. Just enjoyed the ride. Maybe though deep down the balance always shifts are way in the rnd.

Bigger, better, older, dude. The balance never shifts away from us.  Doesn't their club motto translate as, "hate The Wednesday first, support dem blavges second, but only using kids tickets." lol 

18 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

They know who they are . Bitter that the flying dutchman crashed and burnt . They can be found sniping and spitting on any Hutchinson or Westwood post. Much gnashing of teeth as they sit in denial at the mess Jos was making of the job.

So.......How do you stand on the Megson bores?garymegson

18 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

They know who they are . Bitter that the flying dutchman crashed and burnt . They can be found sniping and spitting on any Hutchinson or Westwood post. Much gnashing of teeth as they sit in denial at the mess Jos was making of the job.

'I know, things are on the up so I'll try and start a fight on here'.

Have a pat on the back for always being right and a true fan.

DeeHHu3WAAAIk-Z.thumb.jpg.99a2a35595fca5b4aa9ecb797b106684.jpg

Are there any Jossers?

People wanted hum to do well , because that would mean the team were doing well. 

That's the same for all managers isn't it?

I may have missed the posts or threads but I can't remember anyone who was upset when he was relived of his duties.

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 19:51, ZicoSterland2 said:

Problem is unless you are premier league your manager if he does well will be looking to manage there.  With the ridiculous amounts of money available it is a total mismatch. Got to praise Eddie Howe who has been very loyal to Bournemouth. 

And, in similar vein, Sean Dyche springs to mind