The Jossers Still Sniping In The Background.

3 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Problem is unless you are premier league your manager if he does well will be looking to manage there.  With the ridiculous amounts of money available it is a total mismatch. Got to praise Eddie Howe who has been very loyal to Bournemouth. 

Apart from when he jumped ship to Burnley ?. Failed and went back to a safe job. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Pride and loyalty . Yeah to my club .

Read a definition again....

"the common spirit existing in the members of a group and inspiring enthusiasm, devotion, and strong regard for the honor of the group"-Merriam Webster

"feelings of pride, care and support for each other, etc. that are shared by the members of a group"- Oxford Dictionaries

You're miles off bud. Like I said, divisive tripe.

Just sayin'....

Edited by spike1867

8 hours ago, spike1867 said:

My apologies ZicoSterland2, I've edited the last bit of my last post, post not poster.

No problem dont do dummy spitting. Everyone has an opinion. Mine is that people are still having a pop at certain players. When they should be behind them.Westeood has now been berated on twitter. It wasnt there fault Jos didnt pick them. They arent dead wood as is often quoted on here they were frozen out .

9 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Its quite simple you pick the best tools what you have to do a job , jos left them all in the bag and he threw it off a cliff. The biggest cliff is what we were falling off ,good job bullen has found that bag and pulled us from the sea. 

Totally agree but a minority still want to dlag these players. That is my point. Anyway onwards and upwards.

14 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Yeah proper yawn as the usual suspects are still berating Hutchinson in particular. The truth is if Jos had picked the outcasts we would be in the playoffs or very near.

Totally agree...Hilcat is chief Jos lover in general...Negged me a few times..Sad individual.

48 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

No problem dont do dummy spitting. Everyone has an opinion. Mine is that people are still having a pop at certain players. When they should be behind them.Westeood has now been berated on twitter. It wasnt there fault Jos didnt pick them. They arent dead wood as is often quoted on here they were frozen out .

Re Westwood being berated on twitter. Is that the twatter Gregg that you're alluding to.He is a blunt y'know.

14 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Most fans want what is best for the club.

I will state for the record, that I prefer continuity, and someone who comes in like Jos who seemingly has a long term plan I would get behind - however it wasn't to be, like the 1000 year plan of the nazi's, Jos got found out very quickly also.

Continuity is great for any football club that it happens at, but it happens very infrequently and we got found out.

That's why I'm really happy that Bullen has got two wins and a draw, especially after his last time out as caretaker, but in truth I know that Bullen is done soon, and whoever comes in - be it Bruce or someone else, they will be done equally quick too possibly.

I crave for a manager who lasts 5 years.  Longer.   I absolutely crave it because it will mean we are doing well.

I agree.

All I have wanted from SWFC is to emulate the Liverpool system of Bill Shankly and the Boot room.

Lets build a CLUB and not just a 1st team, build from the bottom and produce our OWN players, coaches and managers, pick a footballing philosophy and players to play to that.

Noy chopping and changing every time a new manager comes in.

+

16 hours ago, Morepork said:

I really don't get threads like this.

We all have differing opinions, sometimes we disagree, some even fall out.

However.....I accept that even when I disagree strongly with someone the bottom line is we all want the same for the club. So why even bring this up.

Move on, end of. 

Not everyone who posts on here wants the best for Wednesday. 

• Thanks 1