The Jossers Still Sniping In The Background.

I really don't get threads like this.

We all have differing opinions, sometimes we disagree, some even fall out.

However.....I accept that even when I disagree strongly with someone the bottom line is we all want the same for the club. So why even bring this up.

Move on, end of. 

Edited by Morepork

Just now, Salmonbones said:

That is my issue.

Long term works, if you can make it work - we like many other clubs cannot do long term and that is to our detriment.

Problem is unless you are premier league your manager if he does well will be looking to manage there.  With the ridiculous amounts of money available it is a total mismatch. Got to praise Eddie Howe who has been very loyal to Bournemouth. 

Every club has them, it’s like when you start a new job and theres always the firms prat..!! I don’t actually think they do no who they are tho lol you can usually find them at party’s doing knee slides and with a tie round there head.

We had a rough couple of months, we had the farce that was the fans forum and then Jos was rightly relieved of his responsibilities.

Since then we've had 3 good results, several players have come back into the fold and we look like a team with some confidence again... Can we please try and get behind the lads and try and build some momentum, rather than sniping at each other? 

UTO

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Wally 

1 hour ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

They know who they are . Bitter that the flying dutchman crashed and burnt . They can be found sniping and spitting on any Hutchinson or Westwood post. Much gnashing of teeth as they sit in denial at the mess Jos was making of the job.

Some people will always see a telephone box as a boxing ring.

It's the New Year, enjoy thi' sen.

1 hour ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

They know who they are . Bitter that the flying dutchman crashed and burnt . They can be found sniping and spitting on any Hutchinson or Westwood post. Much gnashing of teeth as they sit in denial at the mess Jos was making of the job.

They might do but the rest of us haven't got a scooby who you're banging on about...and more importantly, why.

• Haha 4

Guest LittleG
2 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

You've gone and done It, now we'll get another lecture from toppOwl.

4 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Most fans want what is best for the club.

I will state for the record, that I prefer continuity, and someone who comes in like Jos who seemingly has a long term plan I would get behind - however it wasn't to be, like the 1000 year plan of the nazi's, Jos got found out very quickly also.

Continuity is great for any football club that it happens at, but it happens very infrequently and we got found out.

That's why I'm really happy that Bullen has got two wins and a draw, especially after his last time out as caretaker, but in truth I know that Bullen is done soon, and whoever comes in - be it Bruce or someone else, they will be done equally quick too possibly.

I crave for a manager who lasts 5 years.  Longer.   I absolutely crave it because it will mean we are doing well.

This "long term plan" baffles me, I've heard it mentioned a few times now. 

Please enlighten me what his plan. Was it to take us to League 1?

I've nothing against him now he's left but the man didn't have a clue, he was way out of his depth.