The Jossers Still Sniping In The Background.

Most fans want what is best for the club.

I will state for the record, that I prefer continuity, and someone who comes in like Jos who seemingly has a long term plan I would get behind - however it wasn't to be, like the 1000 year plan of the nazi's, Jos got found out very quickly also.

Continuity is great for any football club that it happens at, but it happens very infrequently and we got found out.

That's why I'm really happy that Bullen has got two wins and a draw, especially after his last time out as caretaker, but in truth I know that Bullen is done soon, and whoever comes in - be it Bruce or someone else, they will be done equally quick too possibly.

I crave for a manager who lasts 5 years.  Longer.   I absolutely crave it because it will mean we are doing well.

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

They know who they are . Bitter that the flying dutchman crashed and burnt . They can be found sniping and spitting on any Hutchinson or Westwood post. Much gnashing of teeth as they sit in denial at the mess Jos was making of the job.

Llama Stare GIF - Llama Stare GIFs

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Most fans want what is best for the club.

I will state for the record, that I prefer continuity, and someone who comes in like Jos who seemingly has a long term plan I would get behind - however it wasn't to be, like the 1000 year plan of the nazi's, Jos got found out very quickly also.

Continuity is great for any football club that it happens at, but it happens very infrequently and we got found out.

That's why I'm really happy that Bullen has got two wins and a draw, especially after his last time out as caretaker, but in truth I know that Bullen is done soon, and whoever comes in - be it Bruce or someone else, they will be done equally quick too possibly.

I crave for a manager who lasts 5 years.  Longer.   I absolutely crave it because it will mean we are doing well.

To be honest managers tend not to do 5 years in modern football. I would be happy with a manager who plays entertaining football but gets the basics right as well. Lets hope Bruce is the man to do this.

41 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

They know who they are . Bitter that the flying dutchman crashed and burnt . They can be found sniping and spitting on any Hutchinson or Westwood post. Much gnashing of teeth as they sit in denial at the mess Jos was making of the job.

Wally 

43 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

I see you've started your New Year's Eve celebrations early

12 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Read the Hutchinson thread from today.

Unless there's a second thread? 

I've just been over to the other one and there's again little but praise?

One or two saying it's a shame about the injury worries. Maybe one saying there's a recklessness to his game. Which is also true if we're honest. 

But I can't see any slagging. Or indeed any real support of Jos' decision to overlook him?

14 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

To be honest managers tend not to do 5 years in modern football. I would be happy with a manager who plays entertaining football but gets the basics right as well. Lets hope Bruce is the man to do this.

That is my issue.

Long term works, if you can make it work - we like many other clubs cannot do long term and that is to our detriment.

48 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

More divisive tripe.....

Ever heard of esprit de corps?

No didn't think so...

• Like 1