Swfc v Bcfc, attendance predictions..

Well I've gone and done it

Been down to ticket office today and got 3 tickets

Its my youngests first game and I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to it

Just hope we can put in another good performance and keep the 'feel good' factor going

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Geraldo LobOn said:

Taking my 8 y/o daughter to her first game, it'll be the first game I've been to since she was born. Got no clue about parking, trams, etc 

Should be a great atmosphere and who knows, even some good football and a win. Hope she enjoys it mate. I’m sure she will be in awe of the whole thing.

14 hours ago, Geraldo LobOn said:

Taking my 8 y/o daughter to her first game, it'll be the first game I've been to since she was born. Got no clue about parking, trams, etc 

Hope she loves it, pal. I can remember the look on all the faces of all my girls as they first walked out into the noise of the terraces as they just took it all in, great moments.

Our littlest is 8 and she's already had time to get disillusioned by the club!! But she saw the Preston match and with the last couple of results is getting her bounce back!

Oh 27,823

:Pelupessy:

15 hours ago, Geraldo LobOn said:

I know you can park your car in the wednesdayite carpark but not sure if they allow trams so you best check before bringing yours

• Haha 2