Swfc v Bcfc, attendance predictions..

1 hour ago, Drewswfc said:

That's a joke following for a team in 7th and doing well. 

Beleive it or not, alot of people will be going out new year and may be too hungover to drive too sheffield. Be grateful 2000 are going with london the same week.

Also we ve never been given 4500 at your place. 3000 is the most i can remember off the top of my head. 

Cant see us getting anything from the game, the players look bloody knackered. 

• Haha 1

Just now, BrumBlue said:

Beleive it or not, alot of people will be going out new year and may be too hungover to drive too sheffield. Be grateful 2000 are going with london the same week.

Also we ve never been given 4500 at your place. 3000 is the most i can remember off the top of my head. 

So did ours yesterday, I can see both teams making a few changes to freshen things up.

4 minutes ago, BrumBlue said:

Every club gets 4,500 if they want them - you never do.

and 2,000 is a joke following.  You know we’d take treble that to your place if were given the tickets at £20 pp on NY Day.

2,000 would even be embarrassing for Sheffield United!

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

22 minutes ago, bradowl said:

So did ours yesterday, I can see both teams making a few changes to freshen things up.

We cant really make changes. We dont have anyone. We ve used the same 11 all year. 

19 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Every club gets 4,500 if they want them - you never do.

and 2,000 is a joke following.  You know we’d take treble that to your place if were given the tickets at £20 pp on NY Day.

2,000 would even be embarrassing for Sheffield United!

Most other seasons you dont charge 20 pound you charge over 30 which is why we ve probably never took 4500 in years gone by. 

Id be surprised if you took 6000 to us. 

We took 4500 to wigan and are taking 5500 to west ham and your inbetween on new years day unfortunately. 

You sound a bit like a leeds and villa fan..

1 hour ago, BrumBlue said:

I can’t say I really see you as a club that travels in numbers. That said, I think 2000 is decent if you have a big game like West Ham. 

We often take large numbers away, but usually restricted by allocations. I think we have one of the biggest away following year on year in second tier. New Years Day, we’d could conceivably take 6k to yours. 

26 minutes ago, Bedford Owl said:

I can’t say I really see you as a club that travels in numbers. That said, I think 2000 is decent if you have a big game like West Ham. 

We often take large numbers away, but usually restricted by allocations. I think we have one of the biggest away following year on year in second tier. New Years Day, we’d could conceivably take 6k to yours. 

NYD we could possibly take 6k to Birmingham if the prices were £20 (and we received the allocation) otherwise no chance.

Birmingham's away support does seem very odd, some fantastic numbers (like Wigan) and  then some awful sub 1k followings. 

Think it would have been 3k+ if not for the games either side of ours,

I think it's fair to say overall we have the 3rd best away following in the division and considering nearly 20 years years of mainly rubbish it holds up very well when compared to most.

Min 28k hopefully/optimistically 30k.