Chris Brunt wins lottery

17 hours ago, Pulsar said:

Are you appearing to be whooshed intentionally?

Roamin already told you who Olly is.

Just say it in your head a few times and it might sink in, Olly Varadi.

Olly was his nickname back in the day as a take on Oliver Hardy, you must surely remember this? 

Unless of course you're younger than us ya jammy sod!

Learnt summat there,always wondered why he was called only.  .

WBA are a promotion chasing side. In such a tight division, that one point gained by WBA could be the difference between staying in the Championship or promotion to the Premier League. The margins are really that tight sometimes. Why wouldn't Brunt celebrate a crucial last minute goal? For us however, I suspect a mid table finish whether that goal had gone in or not.

Ironically, come the last day of the season and the Blunts are beaten by WBA to promotion on goal difference or a single point, how most people on Owlstalk would laugh. Then think of the outcome if Brunt hadn't scored that equaliser. Funny old game as they say. You just don't know what will turn up next. :biggrin:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

WBA are a promotion chasing side. In such a tight division, that one point gained by WBA could be the difference between staying in the Championship or promotion to the Premier League. The margins are really that tight sometimes. Why wouldn't Brunt celebrate a crucial last minute goal? For us however, I suspect a mid table finish whether that goal had gone in or not.

Ironically, come the last day of the season and the Blunts are beaten by WBA to promotion on goal difference or a single point, how most people on Owlstalk would laugh. Then think of the outcome if Brunt hadn't scored that equaliser. Funny old game as they say. You just don't know what will turn up next. :biggrin:

This has reyt cheered me up! Thanks!