Chris Brunt wins lottery

Or so you would have thought the way the b€ll €nd celebrated after his goal against his former employers and adoring fans . Show a bit of decorum Chris !!!! Take a leaf out of Adam Reach’s book when he scored against Boro . Just a hand shake with a team mate and back to the centre spot. Not throwing himself on the floor and rolling around like a demented wood louse

• Haha 3

He plays for someone else, and has done for a LONG time now. 

He’s not celebrated in front of the Hillsborough crowd before, but he supposedly got a 95th minute equaliser on Boxing Day during a promotion pushing season. I’d be celebrating as well. 

Stop eating those sour grapes and move on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Baggys battle bus said:

Or so you would have thought the way the b€ll €nd celebrated after his goal against his former employers and adoring fans . Show a bit of decorum Chris !!!! Take a leaf out of Adam Reach’s book when he scored against Boro . Just a hand shake with a team mate and back to the centre spot. Not throwing himself on the floor and rolling around like a demented wood louse

Ya know summat,i get the elation from all of em,the goal coming at the time it did,just a shame it was an og,kind of makes em look a bit silly,huggin and high fivin him.

But,thats the first time ive ever seen him do it against us,celebrate that is,not score.

Edited by DELUDED OWL

Scores a last minute equaliser on a day when the top 2 both lose.  I bet Brunt was delighted, so of course he’s going to celebrate.  What’s he meant to do?

In fact, if he didn’t celebrate, that would be disrespectful to his club’s fans and the employers who’ve paid his wages for the last 11 years.

Personally, I find ‘muted’ celebrations to be disingenuous and fake.

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

We signed thingy from Newcastle and he scored two goals against them I think, didn't celebrate the first but was told to by what they call him to celebrate the second.  Summat like that anyway.

Olly? I remember the first goal...he just looked at all the Geordies on the Lep and shrugged his shoulders.