Reach Theory

10 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Dark matter is a theory..this is just playing silly buggers

8 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Dark matter isn't theoretical.

Dark Matter has been used as a way of explaining another mystical phenomenon, known as Almen Abdi.

"Dark matter is the elusive, invisible substance that appears to make up more than 80 percent of the total mass in the universe — A new study makes the bold claim, however, that perhaps dark matter doesn't exist at all. "

• Haha 2

On 30/12/2018 at 22:18, Yellowbelly said:

I don’t know what will happen this summer but I just want to see our best players all on the same pitch, in the positions they should be in, playing in a system that gives us a chance to play some decent attacking championship football for a couple of months until they start tearing this side up. One last hurrah for this group of players just to see what could have been. 

Call me a soppy sod but I’d keep hold of Reach for now just for that reason alone.

Still think if this happened we'd be top 2 in today's championship. 

On 30/12/2018 at 12:54, SolihullOwl79 said:

Listening to Bullen's comments about wrapping up Reach in Cotton wool, I think they're protecting our most valuable/saleable asset from serious injury to sell him to the highest bidder in the madness of January transfer window. This is how I think they're going to fund a promotion drive from Steve Bruce! 

Thoughts? 

Tripe

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:54, SolihullOwl79 said:

Listening to Bullen's comments about wrapping up Reach in Cotton wool, I think they're protecting our most valuable/saleable asset from serious injury to sell him to the highest bidder in the madness of January transfer window. This is how I think they're going to fund a promotion drive from Steve Bruce! 

Thoughts? 

He's off to Leeds, and the rest of the squad is accompanying him.

On 30/12/2018 at 23:42, jonnyowl said:

I've always said the two I would never sell would be Bannan and Foriesteri.

Don't see how you replace them.

Reach anything about £12m and we should take, we can replace him and get a good left winger in and much more.for that money!

Forestieri is never fit or suspended, we wouldn't get as much as people think for him, Bannan is a midfielder who doesn't score many goals, they don't go for much, Reach is our most important player. 12M gets you very little in this market never mind much more. Maybe more Joey Pelupessys.