Report: Sheffield Wednesday-bound Steve Bruce plotting three signings

2 hours ago, darra said:

Here's a question to ponder. Looking at the last 3 games and yes it's only 3 but do we miss Forestieri? As some have said he's not a regular these days due to injury etc anyway . Should we be looking to cash in to give Bruce some funds or lessen the effect of ffp?

We certainly miss him, in those last three games we have only scored three times and two of those games were against ten men.  If we can get FF playing on a regular basis and somewhere near his best, then I'm sure we would be more of an attacking force. 

Utterly beyond me how anyone can look beyond the defence as not being the priority.  Two full backs in first. 

We are covered up front, we have every type of striker / forward apart from the one with blistering pace. Joao and Matias are quick enough to get us by in that department until the end of the season. We are still lacking the hard defensive midfielder that we can rely on to be fit. 

39 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

We certainly miss him, in those last three games we have only scored three times and two of those games were against ten men.  If we can get FF playing on a regular basis and somewhere near his best, then I'm sure we would be more of an attacking force. 

I'm busy doing a review of the year... this has got to go in the pile ...it must be one of the most lazy/boring posts of the year.

3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

We're rumoured to be following a League 2 striker.

3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

We're rumoured to be following a League 2 striker.

I like some of your posts Birley.. I do but you only made the jayden stockley rumour up yourself... further up in this thread.... absolute cheek.

Guest domSWFC

I can see us bringing Hutton in. Maybe Penney going the opposite way with a fee coming our way. 

Forestieri, hate to say it but I think he might go. But we have gotten used to being without him because it's been a while since he's had a decent run of games. 

Maybe if Joao goes we'll bring in the guy from Tranmere, plus someone on loan. 

Think that would be the only way to help the finances without selling our most important player in Reach.

It could be an interesting month.