Report: Sheffield Wednesday-bound Steve Bruce plotting three signings

Just now, Jamie_W said:

We have every type of striker except one that scores lots of goals on a regular basis.

More to do with the style of play, how many chances do we create per game? Can't really remember any of them missing many clear cut ones tbf. Joao, FF, Winnall, Matias and Fletcher are more than capable at this level if given half decent supply. 

10 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I like some of your posts Birley.. I do but you only made the jayden stockley rumour up yourself... further up in this thread.... absolute cheek.

Yes I know I did lol it was more a suggestion that a rumour.

But we was rumoured to be after Norwood from Tranmere a few weeks ago.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

Rhodes WILL return to the club and a tricky winger on loan to supply the bullets for the out of form target man.

I'm hearing....hold on it's coming through.... I'm getting knight..,

As long as it’s not Leon Knight 

2 hours ago, domSWFC said:

I can see us bringing Hutton in. Maybe Penney going the opposite way with a fee coming our way. 

Forestieri, hate to say it but I think he might go. But we have gotten used to being without him because it's been a while since he's had a decent run of games. 

Maybe if Joao goes we'll bring in the guy from Tranmere, plus someone on loan. 

Think that would be the only way to help the finances without selling our most important player in Reach.

It could be an interesting month.

Why would villa want penney

3 hours ago, Jamie_W said:

We have every type of striker except one that scores lots of goals on a regular basis.

Jaoa ‘s goals per minute record must be amongst the best in the division we have Winnall back who can score goals FF also. Stickers are low on priority for me. Full backs and wingers first 

• Like 1

Guest domSWFC
5 hours ago, dan1980 said:

Why would villa want penney

Earlier on in this season they were rumoured to be interested. Wiry his lack of game time maybe that's changed, but he's still a prospect for the future. 

1 hour ago, domSWFC said:

Earlier on in this season they were rumoured to be interested. Wiry his lack of game time maybe that's changed, but he's still a prospect for the future. 

No chance mate . He got lack of game time because he was playing crap

6 hours ago, jamiejohn said:

Jaoa ‘s goals per minute record must be amongst the best in the division we have Winnall back who can score goals FF also. Stickers are low on priority for me. Full backs and wingers first 

Agree with this, full backs, a creative winger and a ball playing holding midfielder to ease the pressure on Hutch would be priorities for me. 

Fletcher, Joao, Nuhiu, Winnall, Hooper, Forestieri, Borukov, Hammoud. Plenty of strikers at the club that just need better service and team shape