James Gregg on Westwood

3 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

What’s an ESO massage? Is it where they use engine oil instead of massage oils? Just asking for a friend, like....

I'd google it Pablo but there's already enough random sh!te on the search history of this computer.....I don't want to implicate myself further! lol

PS. If you find out can you PM me.

PPS. For a friend of course....

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Good work Tibbs. We'll go with that as a working title for the moment. 

"Things to do in Dore when you're dead."

Took up a paper round in Dore (the route was really Totley Brook) around Christmas in 83, thinking the tips would double the wage.

I was misled, tight fisted bunch in dem big houses.

Anyway back to the matter in hand. Last season Westwood was average, particularly at home to the swill.  Prior to this he was a great servant to us.

Furthermore, Paul Thompson would never have behaved in such a childish manner. Modern technology has made it far too easy for a sprog without a proper job (like a paper round), to offer their opinions and call it journalism. 

Not a particularly wild accusation really considering what gets chucked about on here. I think how likely people are to believe this depends entirely on how well we’re doing on the pitch. If we weren’t on a good run then this would probably be common consensus already. Who knows really.