James Gregg on Westwood

11 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Well he's now saying that he's at work so there goes the booze theory... Clearly a w@nker.

Unless he's at work.....AND one the lash!

Like the Journo's or yore.

Tie loosed. Shirt sleeves rolled up. Office a fug of glue smoke. Bottle of whisky on the desk.

Make sure you screen shot it all for me. There's a screenplay in this!

• Haha 2

He tweeted this after Pigs v Derby the other day. Nothing wrong with it but he’s clearly on the wind up. Pigs and their 2-goal massacres eh? 

Another Bouncing Day massacre of sorts today at Bramall Lane. I enjoyed that more than any other game this season I think... 

Not sure Frank Lampard did.... Merry Christmas Blades!

Wonder if some of the local journos (and others have made thinly veiled digs recently too) start scrutinising every other footballer's 'character' as much as Westwood has been subject to recently?

Don't care one bit if he is/isn't a bit of whatever, if he's the best goalkeeper then he should be playing.  As others have said, his teammates looked pretty happy to have him back celebrating after the Preston game, hardly seemed like an outcast. 

This is some pretty low-level stirring (Biggs has been at it too, albeit slightly more subtle about it, about how 'harshly' Cameron Dawson has been treated etc).  

19 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Ahh. Definitely one of them then.

Still. It's a rare move for one of the hacks to nail a story to the mast like this.  Suspect he's had one too many blue wickeds. 

I have visions of him lying passed out in the settee. Bladdered. Vest on.

While on the table next to him his phone is ringing and ringing.

The shot then cuts to Alan Biggs in a phone box, furrowed brow, close up.  saying "Pick up the phone , for fùxks sake kid, this is career suicide. Pick up!"*

*nb In this particular adaptation Biggs role would be played by Christopher Walken.

Things to do in Denver when you're dead. Like ?

17 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Uncle Biggsy I suspect is likely to describe young James as a bit of a naive, mischievous, sort with lots to learn

Suspect that'll be the case. 

But not in the film.

Biggs  (Walken) will track him down through the mean streets before finding Gregg ( haley joel osment ).  In  bar. They have few drinks.

Then Biggs lesves. He turns at the door and says "Youre on your own now kid".

Gregg walks home. Alleyway.Puddles.

Hears a motobike engine idling ahead.In the fog.

He see the outline through the mist.

And as he gets close he sees Westwood (Colin Farrell) Chewing a toothpick. "We need a chat" says the Irishman before laughing hysterically and revving the bike engine.

• Haha 7

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

But not in the film.

Biggs  (Walken) will track him down through the mean streets before finding Gregg ( haley joel osment ).  In  bar. They have few drinks.

And as he gets close he sees Westwood (Colin Farrell) Chewing a toothpick. "We need a chat" says the Irishman before laughing hysterically and revving the bike engine.

You do make me laugh. Very good Snoots. Love it.

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

But not in the film.

Lets make it. 

I’ve got £35 on me, anyone else in?

• Love 1

Just now, DobbinTheDonkey said:

I feel like I've violated myself now, but he has had the response he wants, evennhis own thread on here, which I've contributed to. Hence the violation.

He isn't worth the time or effort and Biggsy you can f\/ck off too, Bland doesn't do you enough justice as far as adjectives go.

I feel like you're holding back. 

Tell us how you really feel :duntmatter:

• Haha 2

The little weasel type chap has his own website (ooh, look at you James, all grown up).

https://jamesgreggmedia.weebly.com/

interestingly, it says in there that he began to realise his main talent was in broadcasting. Well I’d hate to see what his lesser talents are in that case.

Anyway, yet another example of a grunter more interested in us than them. Fk em.

• Haha 3