Well done Bullen

15 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

Partly agree but needs to grow some balls if Westwood didn't play because of a transfer  drag him back into that starting 11 kicking and screaming until he leaves

Might not been his decision to make. Club might not want his risking injury.

Bullen reminds of when Sean Mcauley was in charge. Done everything and more asked of him when put in caretaker charge but hope there are not calls to keep him on full time if Bruce falls through.

18 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

Partly agree but needs to grow some balls if Westwood didn't play because of a transfer  drag him back into that starting 11 kicking and screaming until he leaves

Bullen's said post match that Westwood was never going to play today after speaking with him. But he'll be back in the 11 on New Year's day. 

Big praise is needed for Bullen, he looks like he's learnt from the Burton Albion debacle last year, huge improvement. 

Bullen has got 7 points from 9 compared with Jos' 5 from 33.

• Thanks 1

The thing is, it’s more than the usual honeymoon period, when a new man takes charge Yes he’s managed to lift the atmosphere around the club, but he’s made significant changes to the way we play, and even utilising the squad to our advantage. As someone who suggested earlier in the month, that Jos should be relieved of his duties, and Bullen be given the reins until January, I’m not surprised at his success. Not perhaps the long term solution, but a steady hand nonetheless 

3 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

Bullen's said post match that Westwood was never going to play today after speaking with him. But he'll be back in the 11 on New Year's day. 

Big praise is needed for Bullen, he looks like he's learnt from the Burton Albion debacle last year, huge improvement. 

Bullen has got 7 points from 9 compared with Jos' 5 from 33.

Done it all by simply picking the best players..Who would have thought it?

Well about 80% of the posters on here.

Thats whats worrying...Well done lee anyhow,

but its not been rocket science.

Lee bullen has used simple common sense hasn't he?...its dragged us out of a relegation fight

3 minutes ago, mannyowl said:

Done extremely well and he deserves all the praise possible - however I can't help but think some players are now working hard to impress new buyers or gain contract extensions 

of course  but equally i think it obvious that they wanted jos out  just a shame it took the clamour at the forum to force chansiri's hand 

convinced this league standard is poor and despite our injuries we could've been up there

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

The thing is, it’s more than the usual honeymoon period, when a new man takes charge Yes he’s managed to lift the atmosphere around the club, but he’s made significant changes to the way we play, and even utilising the squad to our advantage. As someone who suggested earlier in the month, that Jos should be relieved of his duties, and Bullen be given the reins until January, I’m not surprised at his success. Not perhaps the long term solution, but a steady hand nonetheless 

Short term yes but lets not get carried away, a more experienced manager is essential for longer term IMO

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

of course  but equally i think it obvious that they wanted jos out  just a shame it took the clamour at the forum to force chansiri's hand 

convinced this league standard is poor and despite our injuries we could've been up there

The players are professionals, so I’m sure they gave their all, but they are also humans, and who really would have enjoyed their football under Jos

2 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Short term yes but lets not get carried away, a more experienced manager is essential for longer term IMO

Mate, I’m certainly not getting carried away, I wasn’t suggesting anything other than a caretaker role for LB. However, for me, the real decision was getting rid of Jos. We needed to release the pressure that was building

4 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

yep   i remember saying during a jos out rant that agnes in the tea room could change the mood it was getting fecking dark he'd quite obviously alienated several players 

thats not to take away how pleased i am for bullen and how well he's done 

Lee Bullen is a Wednesday legend, it is great to see someone like him in the dug out. The club is more than a phase or a transaction to Bully.

He is doing a fantastic job. We have had players limping off in games and he has managed that really well.

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Mate, I’m certainly not getting carried away, I wasn’t suggesting anything other than a caretaker role for LB. However, for me, the real decision was getting rid of Jos. We needed to release the pressure that was building

We have done that, now DC needs to make the decision to take the club forward, fingers crossed he will get it right this time !