Jump to content
LiamAP22D

What's bullets win rate then ?

Recommended Posts

Over his 2 spells? Can't even remember how many games he got last season as interim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

poo last time brill this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

5 games

3 wins

1 draw 

1 defeat 

That makes it 60% right ? So is the other dude wrong ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Certainly not firing blanks at the minute...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll get my coat. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He had 3 games last time? Forest, Burton, Brentford. Maybe 4 including the cup game at Carlisle. So 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's probably a little false as he's taken over after managerial firings. You generally get an upturn in results for short spells so hope that DC doesn't decide to give him the job full time based on the last 3 games as I think over a long run of games it be a lot less. No disrespect to Bullen but we should be giving it to someone who's as least managed and at this level too.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Loughborough Owl said:

42.86%

 

This suggests he's been in charge for a large number of games for it to be .86%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's not forget he said he doesn't want to be a manager, would probably run a mile from the suggestion of the job, like last time around and he orchestrated a 3-0 loss at home to Burton which was the worst Wednesday performance I've seen at Hillsboro for a while. Still he's done very well this time around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

That makes it 60% right ? So is the other dude wrong ? 

 

I might be wrong, someone mentioned Carlisle which i didn’t consider.

 

In any case i don’t think a win rate for such a short period of time particularly tells us anything anyway

Edited by McRightSide
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

 

I might be wrong, someone mentioned Carlisle which i didn’t consider.

 

In any case i don’t think a win rate for such a short period of time particularly tells us anything anyway

 

You mean Big Sams 100% as England manager isn't with anything? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also he's had two new manager bounce periods. He's done a good job this time around but it's pretty much a free swing.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

It's probably a little false as he's taken over after managerial firings. You generally get an upturn in results for short spells so hope that DC doesn't decide to give him the job full time based on the last 3 games as I think over a long run of games it be a lot less. No disrespect to Bullen but we should be giving it to someone who's as least managed and at this level too.

I like what you did there "firings"

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 leagues games

 

1 cup game

 

1st time he won 1, lost 2 in league,

 

Drew in cup

 

25% win rate

 

This time around,  3 league games,  2 wins, 1 draw.

 

66.66% win rate

 

50% in league, 42.87% including cup game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Concede any more late goals and people will be gunning for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...