What's bullets win rate then ?

It's probably a little false as he's taken over after managerial firings. You generally get an upturn in results for short spells so hope that DC doesn't decide to give him the job full time based on the last 3 games as I think over a long run of games it be a lot less. No disrespect to Bullen but we should be giving it to someone who's as least managed and at this level too.

Let's not forget he said he doesn't want to be a manager, would probably run a mile from the suggestion of the job, like last time around and he orchestrated a 3-0 loss at home to Burton which was the worst Wednesday performance I've seen at Hillsboro for a while. Still he's done very well this time around.

22 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

That makes it 60% right ? So is the other dude wrong ? 

I might be wrong, someone mentioned Carlisle which i didn’t consider.

In any case i don’t think a win rate for such a short period of time particularly tells us anything anyway

Edited by McRightSide

5 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I might be wrong, someone mentioned Carlisle which i didn’t consider.

In any case i don’t think a win rate for such a short period of time particularly tells us anything anyway

You mean Big Sams 100% as England manager isn't with anything? Lol

Guest LittleG
33 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

It's probably a little false as he's taken over after managerial firings. You generally get an upturn in results for short spells so hope that DC doesn't decide to give him the job full time based on the last 3 games as I think over a long run of games it be a lot less. No disrespect to Bullen but we should be giving it to someone who's as least managed and at this level too.

I like what you did there "firings"