still loads of positives there 

well done Dawson too 

good to see Winnall on the pitch again 

and a great return in our last three considering our fixtures 

I’m hoping we get a good run now looking at our next run of fixtures 

we can quite possibly start to catapult up this league 

well done Wednesday 

19 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

All true, and hopefully we live and learn, we certainly surrendered the initiative However, it was a good all round performance, and an excellent point

Best two games of football have been against WBA, hurts to think we’ve had lead on them twice and lost 4 points. 

I hope whoever our our new coach is can work on how we finish games out and the professionalism / gamesmanship needed to do that. 

20 minutes ago, Wednesday Fan said:

Definitely 2 points dropped. Listening to game on Rad Sheff, 30 seconds left so confidently nipped into kitchen for a fondant fancy and a glass of sherry, came back and FU&K ME RIGID we concede again!!!!! BOLL@CKS!!!!!!!

WTF:

UP THE OWLS !!

We know who to blame then. You and your ruddy fondant fancies!!

• Haha 1

Just now, sam1 said:

How so? The kid cannot keep a clean sheet. Proven. People bigging him up for "that save".. If that had gone in he'd want loaning out to Chesterfield. It's all to patronising defending him for been t.oss and it'll lead to us going down if Westwood goes. 

Don't make me do it.  You can't say "Proven" when it's a fact he's kept a clean sheet this season!

• Haha 1

Just not bothered...

11 v 10 you have to keep the ball not rush it or give it back to the opposition cheaply. Giving the ball away easily simply invited them on and the inevitable happened. Good point but the circumstances meant it felt like a loss.

West Brom - our official bogey team this season. Should have done the double on them.

Edited by GMOwl72

45 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

1-0 up against ten men

kick it out,run into corners ,lump it upfront

2points dropped today

What a load of testicles goal should have been defended better that's what would have won us 3 points but anybody who says there not happy with 7 points from 3 games is either an idiot or a liar.

Edited by coopswfc76

Just now, sam1 said:

So you'd be happy with him being first choice for the rest of the season? 

I would prefer Westwood in goal but when Dawson is playing I support him as I support the rest of the team.

I wont slag any of the players just for the sake of it.

3 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

I would prefer Westwood in goal but when Dawson is playing I support him as I support the rest of the team.

I wont slag any of the players just for the sake of it.

It's not for the sake of it.. Why do we never keep a clean sheet with him in the net? I want him to succeed as much as anyone for the sake of Wednesday but he never does. A good team keeps clean sheets every 3 games atleast. Unless we put 11 men behind the ball and sacrifice a win for a draw (vs sheff utd) he can't keep one. 

53 minutes ago, sam1 said:

It's not for the sake of it.. Why do we never keep a clean sheet with him in the net? I want him to succeed as much as anyone for the sake of Wednesday but he never does. A good team keeps clean sheets every 3 games atleast. Unless we put 11 men behind the ball and sacrifice a win for a draw (vs sheff utd) he can't keep one. 

Think you need to look up the definition of "never" in the dictionary.

Who do you propose we should have played in goal today given LB has stated he rested Westwood to prevent an injury.

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

All true, and hopefully we live and learn, we certainly surrendered the initiative However, it was a good all round performance, and an excellent point

I think as Wednesday fans we’ve been saying things like ‘live and learn’, ‘we’ll learn from our mistakes’ for about 2 decades now. Seems we conceded late goals more than the majority of teams.

Be interesting to see goals conceded after 80th minute and points dropped compared to the rest of the football league during that time.