Bruce - Football Focus today

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Sure, and that’s perfectly acceptable, and if he signs a deal with us next week, alls well We cannot miss out on doing business this window though

True. But if the milosevic thing is true, he may have already given a list of people to enquire about and it’s down to others to get the deals done.

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

True. But if the milosevic thing is true, he may have already given a list of people to enquire about and it’s down to others to get the deals done.

Yes, I think you're right.

He knows this team well, and he'll already know what changes he wants to make.

The fact that Bullen is doing so well is probably another factor in the delay.

I mean, I don't think he could have done any better than Bullen in these last three games.

9 hours ago, SiJ said:

End of January? 

So...our great plan is to bring in the new manager after the January transfer window has shut? 

Sounds about right. 

Are Agnew and Clemence going to watch another 8 games before actually coming in? 

not happy about this IF true  as long as Bullen keeps buying time it's ok not ideal to miss a window where a lot seems to have to happen 

8 hours ago, darklord said:

Man city waited years for pep

Aye but there’s a difference between holding out for one of the great coaches/footballing minds of this century and a revolving door second division manager who failed in his last job.

Too much waiting around in my opinion, move onto other targets, who preferably don’t want paying £2 million a year.

4 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Sure, and that’s perfectly acceptable, and if he signs a deal with us next week, alls well We cannot miss out on doing business this window though

For all we know the Bruce deal is signed ,and he has given DC a list of players he would like , and the club is working on those transfers . The manager dosnt really have owt to do with transfer discussions .

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

For all we know the Bruce deal is signed ,and he has given DC a list of players he would like , and the club is working on those transfers . The manager dosnt really have owt to do with transfer discussions .

Again, if he has signed, good get the deals done If he hasn’t, we should no way be working off any list he might have provided

Guessing DC was delaying the Jos sacking for as long as possible due to the Bruce appointment.  Obviously the forum response forced his hand in the end.

But now I can see why when fans are getting anxious.  If he pulled the trigger early new year then fans would have accepted another 2 or 3 weeks to get the Bruce deal done.

There’s one of two things I can see here 

the report got it wrong and meant the beginning of January 

or two Brice might be back at the end of January but his assistants are in the club feeding back and taking direction. 

My my guess is it’s the report got it wrong