Bruce - Football Focus today

No transfers will be comming in,might see Westwood leave,but thats it...Bruce will want to see what he's got till summer,we have a capable squad as it is if managed right..So what the issue if he's in now or at end of Jan nothing major is going to happen.Let have the time with his family,get hungry again for the game.Bullen is capable for next 4 or 5 games....

Some right girly drama queen tea ladies on here....

UTO FTFB.......

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Looking forward to reading the knee jerk reactions. But just in case, I’ll get on the blower.

Conlisio et animals 1876

EE2624A4-8AC6-4BFA-9428-278A04DF01FA.png

He's been sat in that chair for months . Bloody big tattoo he having done.

1 hour ago, rawowl said:

I’m sure Bruce will be involved heavily with transfer dealings without him being involved in training or matchdays. 

I dont see the big panic. 

My thoughts too. Just because he wil not be in training everyday I’d imagine he would be on the phone helping sort transfers out. 

Or he may delegate to his assistants. 

1 hour ago, rawowl said:

I’m sure Bruce will be involved heavily with transfer dealings without him being involved in training or matchdays. 

1 hour ago, rawowl said:

1 hour ago, rawowl said:

1 hour ago, rawowl said:

Correct rawowl, if Bruce is to take the job, even if its not till the end of Jan, he will be pulling the strings regard any transfer activity and once his 2 assistants start their will be constant communication on day to day matters. So just chill out and enjoy the ride. 

58 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

No transfers will be comming in,might see Westwood leave,but thats it...Bruce will want to see what he's got till summer,we have a capable squad as it is if managed right..So what the issue if he's in now or at end of Jan nothing major is going to happen.Let have the time with his family,get hungry again for the game.Bullen is capable for next 4 or 5 games....

Some right girly drama queen tea ladies on here....

UTO FTFB.......

We will sell someone, not just westwood IMO

Guest everydays_wednesday
48 minutes ago, e6owl said:

Surely this can't be true. A months wait would be a joke, we're in desperate need of some defensive cover and we need a manager to come in and find someone. That can't wait until the summer.

I am sure he will, with his 2 assistants have some impact if we do make any signings which unfortunately I believe we won’t.

This is weird The appointment of Bruce, though not my number one choice by any means, made sense in the short term, because he’d be able to wheel and deal in this window So what happens if Bullen now leads us away from the drop zone, wouldn’t we better waiting until the summer before deciding on a new manager?

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

End of January? 

So...our great plan is to bring in the new manager after the January transfer window has shut? 

Sounds about right. 

Are Agnew and Clemence going to watch another 8 games before actually coming in? 

We could bring in Mourinho tomorrow and it would make no difference to the transfer activity.  We have no money to spend and need to sell to make up the gap in FFP.  Manager or not, none of that changes.

Just not bothered...

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

We could bring in Mourinho tomorrow and it would make no difference to the transfer activity.  We have no money to spend and need to sell to make up the gap in FFP.  Manager or not, none of that changes.

Then clearly Bruce is not the man for us