WARRANT OUT FOR FESSI

6 minutes ago, pinowl said:

To be fair I'm always late to the game 

Do you sit three along from me on Kop? Roll up from concourse at 3.08 every bleedin’ week reeking of chicken balti pie? If so, can you get an aisle seat next season? (Or have some snap about 2ish at home like a sane person)

HASHTAG SIDDARN

:picnic: :duntmatter:

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Do you sit three along from me on Kop? Roll up from concourse at 3.08 every bleedin’ week reeking of chicken balti pie? If so, can you get an aisle seat next season? (Or have some snap about 2ish at home like a sane person)

HASHTAG SIDDARN

More of a South Stand with some iFollow with VPN and WebRTC blocker myself so nope can't help you there pal LOL  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, pinowl said:

More of a South Stand with some iFollow with VPN and WebRTC blocker myself so nope can't help you there pal LOL  

Ooh I can’t get iFollow to play nice with VPN for away games. Ironically I think my mistake was opting for a big-name paid VPN; seems like people have more luck with the smaller, more obscure ones from what I can tell. Frustrating.

8 minutes ago, A12owl said:

True. Drag up the past and give him some stick. I stay with my point of being innocent until proven guilty as I said in another thread.

As I'm sure do all right-minded people.

Nobody in this thread has dragged up the past as far as I can see.

Referring to a missed court date as 'shenanigans' seems fair enough, really.

:duntmatter:

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

HASHTAG SIDDARN

Oh so you’re the di.ck who keeps shouting at me. I like to chew my pie properly and really enjoy the taste. 

I don’t like aisle seats as I’d have to stand up for every f00ker.

lol 

• Haha 2