West Brom - V - Wednesday OMDT

Lovely bit of read that, day's been busy sorting out preparations for NYE and turning in one last cardio work out for the year. But now I'm having a late cuppa with yet another brilliant OMDT.

All the grocery shopping has given me an appetite, hopefully Wednesday will build on their own appetite for destruction and right the shambolic way we gave away 2 goals and 2 pts to the Baggies last time around. What a way to end the year if we got 3 from 3... you could soon start to look at our pts over past games and include those 10 matches and maybe the pts capture will soon average out decently.. 1 in 10 followed by 9 in 10... well one can dream ;)

But before that, one last time for 2018, boys... Baggies will be toughest of past three but possible to overcome (everyone in this league is, right!!) if we give it another 120% performance to celebrate the coming of a new year, fresh start, with or without Bruce, but a rejuvenated Wednesday to make the best of the rest of the season and a memorable 2019!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

UTO

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

Handy our best goalkeeper being "tired" when we are playing the highest scorers in the league :-(

Now now, I'm sure it's entirely and purely coincidental. 

Then again. I also belive in fairies and my wife is currently humping the dry bones of Merlinus Caledonensis in Glastonbury hoping to jump start an Arthurian era come back.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

Handy our best goalkeeper being "tired" when we are playing the highest scorers in the league :-(

Yep....though to be fair when we have 2 home games on the trot I'm reyt tired, them steps up to the grandstand are killers, I wouldn't go to 3 on the trot...#notapwopperwednesdayite.

• Haha 1

Excellent thread again Pauli I assume, though I haven't read it yet, can't be arsed. Will read later over a glass of port and cheese and biscuits.

23-0 win today, Cammy to keep a clean sheet after studying the master over the last two games. Nuhiu to score 20 and Reach with a hat-trick. 

Will be known henceforth as the Game of Gold as everything we do, and everything Bully tries, comes off.

Only negative today will be Fessi caught by the fuzz. It will be a painful experience for all.

UTO, FTB, WTID, WAWAW?

• Haha 3