West Brom - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

We lost control of the game as soon has he came on not just because he scored an OG, and because that's my opinion it means i need a slap? :laugh: foook off pal.

You watching the game ? 

Ill foook off no problem 

1 minute ago, e6owl said:

Although I get the feeling the ref was happy continuing until they'd scored regardless

Exactly this... even after their goal, let the game go on for another 3 minutes through 1-2 more attacks by WB which we defended well.. then we got an offensive throw in and immediately he blows the whistle. Even gave away some throw ins and free kicks during match to WB after their fans screamed loud enough... took him more than normal time to give those decisions... flipping ref...

Well done Wednesday for bagging a point against 12 men!

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Absolutely gutted. We were superb and everyone of them is now fighting for the shirt. It’s great to see. A bit annoyed with Bannan as he screwed up an excellent counter opportunity a few minutes before the goal. Also, I think Bullen got his last sub wrong. As good as it is to see Winnall back, that change should have been Fletcher as nothing stuck once Atdhe went off.

Overall very pleased. I’d have snatched your hand off with a point before the game 

2 minutes ago, e6owl said:

Was just poor management of the game towards the end, really should've put it to bed and held the ball up.

Although I get the feeling the ref was happy continuing until they'd scored regardless

Absolutely this. Bannan should hang his head in shame blazing over when on counter attack into injury time. 

Glory before the team! 

Weird a point away in a a game I was certain we’d lose seems such a terrible result. They’ve robbed 4 points from us this season. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Bloody close  with 30 seconds left on the clock.

Good job there was the 9 minutes stoppage time really.

Fair play Snoots. I just don’t rate Dawson but because I have a different opinion to some and that’s all it is, the condescending tw@ts on here go to town but hey ho :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Fair play Snoots. I just don’t rate Dawson but because I have a different opinion to some and that’s all it is, the condescending tw@ts on here go to town but hey ho :biggrin:

:ph34r::biggrin:

It's all opinions mate.

There will definitely be some out there desperate tonight for a keeper row though.  I'm keeping my head down!

Another excellent all round performance though.

Onwards and upwards. 

Thought we did terrific today.  

1-1 away at West Brom?

Think about it...logically....

Not in the kneejerk way it happened, it shows immense progress....

We could hold our own against nobody a month ago...Not yer 'boros and yer West Broms away...but any f.ooker at home!

7 points out of 9 up to now....would you have taken that?

because thats the way to look at it...there is half a season to go...and 2 weeks ago we were staring at relegation....

Onwards to the Brum game......Its getting better...anyone who thinks different is looking at it from a bloody ridiculous angle

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Hutch was blowing. It was a no brainer sub sending an experienced head on. 

Just can't win with folks sometimes.

Hutch did need subbing, but bringing Thorniley on and moving Hector into the dm would've been a better option in my opinion. Sounds like Jones was unlucky for the o.g though

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

1-1 away at West Brom?

Think about it...logically....

Not in the kneejerk way it happened, it shows immense progress....

We could hold our own against nobody a month ago...Not yer 'boros and yer West Broms away...but any f.ooker at home!

7 points out of 9 up to now....would you have taken that?

because thats the way to look at it...there is half a season to go...and 2 weeks ago we were staring at relegation....

Onwards to the Brum game......Its getting better...anyone who thinks different is looking at it from a bloody ridiculous angle

Exactly 

Things are looking up