West Brom - V - Wednesday OMDT

Another entertaining read Milord. Haven’t had crispy pancakes for years. Last time was when I got back from a few jars, I put them in the oven and then forgot about them and retired to bed. In the morning, they were still cooking away, black as coal. They may actually have taste better then too, but I thought it better to have cereal for breakfast.

Anyway, our long unbeaten run will continue today with a creditable 1-1 draw. Up the Owls. 

A wonderfully spell-binding read Snoots old thing! Would like to see another victory today, think it’s possible if Gayle (the wee  poo ) doesn’t play, as everyone says on here just seeing them try hard is 1000% better than the wilderness years of Jos. UTO Come on you blue and white wizards!!:tango:

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

@Lord Snooty Brilliant as always.

The most consistent performer in our organisation. Always available. Never a bad game.

Bruce will have you signed on as chief motivator as his first signing. You will keep the spirits up of the team. 

Thanks for 2018 . Keep up the frivolity in 2019.

Just one question...... Who are you really?

We must never ask that question A12..... lol

Lord-Lucan.jpg

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can see us sneaking a win today - 1:2 (Fletcher & Hutch)..

Hopefully Gayle will be missing, don't think we would cope with his pace n movement. Be better against Rodriguez & Robson-Kanu.

Come on you Blue n White Wizaaaards !!!

Edited by Hedwig

5 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Finish the christmas period of nicely that would. 

Crikey. You'll have to save that sort of talk for a more modern man than me. Someone who carries their child in a papoose perhaps.

I'm afraid im a bit old school and turn a bit of a deaf ear when it comes to lady problems.

• Haha 2