West Brom - V - Wednesday OMDT

Good morning @Lord Snooty and thanks for all the great threads of 2018. Seriously brilliant stuff and you have brought pleasure to hundreds of Owls (only for the players to spoil it later in the day). Massive THANK YOU.

Heart says largely unchanged side and another 1-0 smash and grab job.

Head says Fletcher, Hutchinson, Joao and Onomah will mostly/all not start, and that a draw at best awaits.

I’ve been hugely encouraged by the last two games. It’s given us fans, and hopefully the players, just a squeak of a hope that we can mount a run of two points per game, and squeeze into the Play-Offs with around 75 points. 

Needs something like this...

W14. D3. L5

W13. D6. L3

so it’s right on the far edge of our dreams, but dreams are what make us attend matches, watch Sky, listen to the radio and read Owlstalk.

Oh how 3 points would give us magnificent momentum going into the Birmingham home game, where 28000 of us will rise to the occasion and shock the players with the sort of support they can expect week in week out if they get this run going.

Im going with heart 1-0. Scorer - Edson Arantes Do Nascimento Reacho 

Edited by Holmowl
  • Like 4

Top matchdaying Snoots... I quite like the idea of Doom Howson as a really sh*t wizard...

If we win today, we'll have won away at West Brom, Villa and Middlesbrough but still be having a crap season... Its reyt weird following The Wednesday...

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE NECROMANCERS!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Good morning @Lord Snooty and thanks for all the great threads of 2018. Seriously brilliant stuff and you have brought pleasure to hundreds of Owls (only for the players to spoil it later in the day). Massive THANK YOU.

I tried this in the Kop - didn’t catch on as I thought it would 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I tried this in the Kop - didn’t catch on as I thought it would 

That one guy looked like he was having fun though.

27 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

A draw would be a fantastic result today after a couple of good wins.

Think Bully will mix it up a bit today with one eye on the Brum game....1-1

UTO

Agree, they are a very good team, in decent form. Think we can go there with a positive attitude and 7 points over the last 3 Christmas fixtures would be an excellent return.