West Brom - V - Wednesday OMDT

Anyone moaning at that can fizz right off.  Another good performance, obviously gutted we couldn't hold on but  we've got a team we can be proud of again. Every single one of us would have taken a point today. Well done Wednesday, well done Bully, fizz of moaners.

WAWAW

Edited by Dunkstar
Spelling
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

That's twice we've made a stupid sub against these and thrown the game away

Hang on in commentary both Laws and the other guy said the "very unfortunate Dave Jones" sounds like the ball just hit him and went in 

How that equates to a poor sub is beyond me 

Maybe we should have left Biscuit knees on maybe have gotten 3 points and maybe been without Hutch for the rest of the season 

Some on here need a slap at times 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dunkstar said:

Anyone moaning at that can fizz right off.  Another good performance, obviously gutted we couldn't hold on but  we've got a team we can be proud of again. Every single one of us would have taken a point today. Well done Wednesday, well done Bully, Well done Wednesday.

Spot on 

Its only the timing of the goal that hurts so much 

Cannot fault Dawson for that one... collectively lapsed on what we thought was last kick of the game. Then the bloody ref lets game roll on until iFollow showed 98:30, and just happens to blow the final whistle when we get an offensive throw-in... flipping ref. Gutted we didn't get the 3 points, but Wednesday played brilliantly away to WB... Tough match going to Hawthorns, and in retrospect 1pt will be decent but we deserved the 3 pts today except for that one lapse in the 96th minute...

6 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

F00k off Wednesday just f00k off

Really? after getting a point from the form team of the league? After such a hopeless run  and such a difficult period of the season? Really? Some of our fans - unbelievable. Genuine fans will be respecting and applauding a very hard fought point which was not on the cards before kick off.  Go and celebrate a hard fought point which we would have taken at 2pm I'm sure. 

2 minutes ago, squonk said:

Hang on in commentary both Laws and the other guy said the "very unfortunate Dave Jones" sounds like the ball just hit him and went in 

Maybe we should have left Biscuit knees on maybe have gotten 3 points and maybe been without Hutch for the rest of the season 

We lost control of the game as soon has he came on not just because he scored an OG, and because that's my opinion it means i need a slap? :laugh: foook off pal.

8 minutes ago, squonk said:

Hutch was blowing. It was a no brainer sub sending an experienced head on. 

Just can't win with folks sometimes.

2 minutes ago, Purley Arms Owl said:

Really? after getting a point from the form team of the league? After such a hopeless run  and such a difficult period of the season? Really? Some of our fans - unbelievable. Genuine fans will be respecting and applauding a very hard fought point which was not on the cards before kick off.  Go and celebrate a hard fought point which we would have taken at 2pm I'm sure. 

More my reaction to losing a bet so yes really