FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

Just now, Mycroft said:

I'd still rather watch him play than most of the other players we have. 

So would I.

How many appearances has FF made for Wednesday in the last 2 years?  Surely it’s less than 30 appearances.

Thats nowhere near enough.  This latest stunt is the latest of a long list.  It’s just not professional.

There comes a point where you have to say, this player is not worth the trouble.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Pigs giving it some grief on FB

What they saying? Nando last seen leaving his house via a fire escape. Any way I've just seen him on Skeg beach feeding a load of seagulls so he'll be reyt

Guest Manwithastick

He's innocent until proven guilty. But will everyone be so quick as to dismiss his comments if it turns out he DID say what is alleged?

Not turning up to court is a stupid thing to do - especially if you are innocent.

So he was due in court Friday yet somehow the whole of the internet wasn't aware of it, search google, search twitter, nothing, telling me this wouldn't have been news weeks ago if Fernando was actually going to trial? Something off here IMO.

1 minute ago, The Captain said:

So would I.

How many appearances has FF made for Wednesday in the last 2 years?  Surely it’s less than 30 appearances.

Thats nowhere near enough.  This latest stunt is the latest of a long list.  It’s just not professional.

There comes a point where you have to say, this player is not worth the trouble.

For me he's nowhere near that point, and when you go making silly assertions that its a stunt you devalue your argument.  I want to be entertained, he rarely fails to deliver.  

27 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

How did this even get to court?

Surely the CPS can detect an element of "reasonable doubt" in this. :blink:

Magistrates will decide if there's a case to answer then either dismiss it, pass sentence usually a fine possibly community service or refer it to Crown Court.

25 minutes ago, prowl said:

I would have thought the club should have been on top of this. They should have a solicitor dealing with it and they should have ensured he was going to attend.

It's nothing to do with Jos or Bullen it should just be the administration department at the club.:CEO:. Maybe a bit less grinning and a bit more efficiency. 

That was exactly my first thoughts. The club should be dealing with it being as the "alleged" incident occurred during a match and give him all the support he needs. Poor show from the club if they haven't. Not like he nutted somebody in a nightclub whilst drunk or gave somebody Kung Fu kick to the nuts. Should never have got to this anyway imo.

2 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

So he was due in court Friday yet somehow the whole of the internet wasn't aware of it, search google, search twitter, nothing, telling me this wouldn't have been news weeks ago if Fernando was actually going to trial? Something off here IMO.

That might have been the problem. Fernando might not have known about the case. lol