FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

19 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

How would it work if he was arrested on the pitch?  Is being arrested a straight red card or a booking?

Sometimes I feel like everyone is ignoring the important questions. 

Just handcuffs and a chant of "you don't know what you are doing" should be enough

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Have you seen the regurgitated caterpillars in cat spew in the dress room?

Thanks for the warning Costers,  I shall evade the place for the day. I should have known that whatever filth happens in here could only ever be trumped by the metropolitan elite! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Yeah, I am quite sure that they can in their duty as law enforcement officers. If a footballer was a suspect in a crime, you don't think that the police would wait until the end of the match to effect an arrest, do you? They would immediately signal for the match to be stopped, effect the arrest then let the match carry on after that.

Not very civilised to arrest someone during the game, I'm sure the police have more decorum than that.  We are British after all. 

Look at all the legal experts on here all of a sudden lol 

I hope he takes the pi.ss starts today, scores a hat trick then claims to never have known about all this.

Followed by watching him on Police Interceptors riding his bike through Greno woods with a copper chopper overhead. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

But they wouldn't have arrested him halfway through Mistletoe and Wine. 

They bloody well should.

'Cliff Richard - you are under arrest on suspicion of crimes against music. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not immediately put a bloody sock in it. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.'

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Not very civilised to arrest someone during the game, I'm sure the police have more decorum than that.  We are British after all. 

lol

Aye, reyt.

"We've got to arrest you for suspected murder and drug trafficking mate but I can see you are having a pint with your mates so we will wait until closing time then come back, if that's alright with you?".

:duntmatter:

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

They bloody well should.

'Cliff Richard - you are under arrest on suspicion of crimes against music. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not immediately put a bloody sock in it. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.'

If only the CPS could have made

the charges stick. Never hear Gary Glitter tunes these days. 

• Haha 3