Bruce motivation and commitment

Just now, Bigblueowl said:

I'm guessing someone's upset! Didn't Santa bring you what you wanted? 

You're embarrassing yourself pal. 

You don't want green arrows you want red ones.... either way you are an attention seeking knobheeed. 

End of thread for me always finish on an high 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

What a dreadful thread 

Family is THE most important thing in the world, infinitely more important than football. By the sounds of things Bruce has had a rough year, anyone begrudging him Christmas with his family is a complete moron

• Thanks 1

Guest Bulgaria
17 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

You get fed up of “faux outrage”. And, on social forums you get a lot. Once the bandwagon starts rolling.

How many pages had the thread gone before I posted - almost unanimously every post complaining about the OP. 

Its the faux outrage that stops people posting - “Allow the man to grieve”.

You do realise as sad as it is, his parents died in February and May this year?

Why is questioning  his commitment a taboo subject?

I think the substance of the OP is good - once you dismiss the insensitivities.

Brave post, but a good one...

It reminds me of a horrible couple over here who went to a funeral of a bloke they just slagged off, turned up with the biggest wreath ever and pretended they were upset.

Its the new fashion this faux outrage and grieving. 

Ive no doubt i will be negged to the high heavens for my view tho........ more fake outrage awaits!!

1 minute ago, Rev Owl said:

I think it's the insensitivities that set the tone for the whole thread. 

You get a lot of that on social media especially when the bandwagon gets rolling. 

It leads to 'faux outrage '.

lol

This bit?

“of a bloke unwilling to get his fat gammon faced multimillionaire arse off his sunbed and finalise his £2 million per year contract”.

You can find offence wherever you look. Somebody said the term “idiot” on a football forum was offensive.

Personally, it made me chuckle.

Is that why he’s a Blade?

Did you not find everyone calling him pork/bacon offensive?

I thought he was asking a question that no one else dare ask, but many were considering too?

I read page after page - waiting for someone to say “you might have a point”.

Not one.

Just now, Bulgaria said:

It reminds me of a horrible couple over here who went to a funeral of a bloke they just slagged off, turned up with the biggest wreath ever and pretended they were upset.

Ive no doubt i will be negged to the high heavens for my view tho........ more fake outrage awaits!!

I don’t think it’s fake outrage in this case 

Who has the right to judge or decide what someone else should or shouldn’t be doing?

2 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

This bit?

“of a bloke unwilling to get his fat gammon faced multimillionaire arse off his sunbed and finalise his £2 million per year contract”.

You can find offence wherever you look. Somebody said the term “idiot” on a football forum was offensive.

I thought he was asking a question that no one else dare ask, but many were considering too?

Not one.

Bulgaria is on it..

3 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

You posted that you found - 

Funny - And got negged to death.

It made me chuckle too if I’m honest.

No more dinner lady jokes either, from now on.

3 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

This bit?

Not one.

Mr Reading. 

Please stop quoting my posts to ask about other people's posts. I'm not speaking for them. I'm dealing with the OP. 

12 hours ago, Barmowl said:

Is it just me that is beginning to question the commitment and motivation of a bloke unwilling to get his fat gammon faced multimillionaire arse off his sunbed and finalise his £2 million per year contract.

Doesn’t  come across as keen and hungry. Comes across as “nice top up to my pension if they are stupid enough to pay me”

Ive got a bad feeling about him. Have the agents fleeced DC again?

I bet you believed Bill Shankly when he said football was more important than life or death too

Football is a game, losing both parents in quick succession is an absolute tragedy, one can only imagine the effect it has had on Bruce himself but what about his kids and grandkids ?

I don’t blame Bruce putting his family before football at this time 

• Like 1