Jump to content

Bruce motivation and commitment


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, CLswfc said:

Well what. Folk don't like the truth but then again what do you expect with 'sheep' mentality. What as the OP or myself said so bad that its got quite a few people rattled. Nothing disrespectful at all its just that you all have to follow suit which is quite farcical. We are only saying what quite a few are thinking but cant say it because of the fear of upsetting the resident clowns. If you read the threads you will all know where I sit. If you have an issue come and discuss it like a grown man . Are you a grown man or am I being presumptious..

 

You have quoted no truths in any post.

 

If you don’t want Bruce, fine, sure lots agree -any manager will divide. Agreeing with an OP which is writing bile about a man who hasn’t even started his job yet due to quite clear reasons is just trying to get a reaction. Do you need attention? 

 

Where exactly must must I come and prove my masculinity and grown up man grrrrr ness to you? Grow up mate 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Barmowl said:

The balance of probability is that I was a Wednesday fan before your mother finished school. Of course I could be wrong. In which case we can reminisce about the good old days before the inter web.

On reading the first post I thought you were a brash youngster. I have now changed my mind you are an old fart

 

Villa were the wrong club for Bruce and he never looked comfortable. I thought he had lost focus earlier this season but with the issues in his personal life this is understandable. Vast majority of professional footballers will owe a lot to their parents as they will have given up hours taking them to training etc. Its only when they are gone you realise what help they were. I lost my mother when very young and was brought up by my father. When he died I was in my 30's and for 6 months I completely lost focus on everything. You eventually adjust but always remember and it is only reasonable to give others who lose a parent or parents the same courtesy. The Chairman I think will understand this and realises giving somebody time is the right thing to do.

 

Bruce has something to prove and I suspect he will be keen to do so. It ks a good appointment and welcome him with open arms..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Acts like it. The internet is good for many things but it has unfortunately created a platform for some to cause arguments for the sake of it. Previously they wouldn't have felt comfortable putting their opinions forward but now they have forums and online identities to hide behind. Quite depressing really.

 

Common manners and decency show through always. And some don't have it.

 

UTO anyway.

Well take it up with me buddy. Nothing to do with common decency or lack of respect. We as a club have had the pi** took out of us for too long and it just continues. If you comfortable in the club waiting for some one who may be taking an holiday for whatever reason then he or anyone else cant complain if the chairman thinks f**k it Ill get some one else in. Jesus, the meltdown on here would be unmentionable. But lets all sit and wait for this 40 a week manager because it doesn't really matter, as the  other guy who as had abuse recently on here is doing a good job managing the 1st team anyway.

 

If you want to get personal then fir away buddy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Well take it up with me buddy. Nothing to do with common decency or lack of respect. We as a club have had the pi** took out of us for too long and it just continues. If you comfortable in the club waiting for some one who may be taking an holiday for whatever reason then he or anyone else cant complain if the chairman thinks f**k it Ill get some one else in. Jesus, the meltdown on here would be unmentionable. But lets all sit and wait for this 40 a week manager because it doesn't really matter, as the  other guy who as had abuse recently on here is doing a good job managing the 1st team anyway.

 

If you want to get personal then fir away buddy.

You're getting personal. Again. Grow up. And I'm NOT your buddy.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

What other posts Einstein. South stand Row p around seat 20. So put your gob where it matters.

What an aggressive person you really seem to be. Oh dear oh dear. 

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

 

You have quoted no truths in any post.

 

If you don’t want Bruce, fine, sure lots agree -any manager will divide. Agreeing with an OP which is writing bile about a man who hasn’t even started his job yet due to quite clear reasons is just trying to get a reaction. Do you need attention? 

 

Where exactly must must I come and prove my masculinity and grown up man grrrrr ness to you? Grow up mate 

I still don't detect any bile from the OP who by the way I don't know from'Adam' so your letting but don't let your untruths get in the way of mine. But if anyone's got an issue lets hear it. Have I quoted bile in any shape or form. No course I haven't . You have started this key board war but continue. Ill stick with my beliefs and I wont let little boys and his mates get in the way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Barmowl said:

The balance of probability is that I was a Wednesday fan before your mother finished school. Of course I could be wrong. In which case we can reminisce about the good old days before the inter web.

You might as well be pork mate with an OP as negative and just plain nasty as yours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CLswfc said:

I still don't detect any bile from the OP who by the way I don't know from'Adam' so your letting but don't let your untruths get in the way of mine. But if anyone's got an issue lets hear it. Have I quoted bile in any shape or form. No course I haven't . You have started this key board war but continue. Ill stick with my beliefs and I wont let little boys and his mates get in the way.

Can you not read? Would you like someone to help you? I quite clearly said the op is posting bile. 

 

Thats the op - understand? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Well take it up with me buddy. Nothing to do with common decency or lack of respect. We as a club have had the pi** took out of us for too long and it just continues. If you comfortable in the club waiting for some one who may be taking an holiday for whatever reason then he or anyone else cant complain if the chairman thinks f**k it Ill get some one else in. Jesus, the meltdown on here would be unmentionable. But lets all sit and wait for this 40 a week manager because it doesn't really matter, as the  other guy who as had abuse recently on here is doing a good job managing the 1st team anyway.

 

If you want to get personal then fir away buddy.

 

How long has it taken us to get a manager sorted following previous sackings? The deal is done, it was before Jos was sacked. Chansiri does something right for once and respects the wishes of our new manager and still can’t get it right with some.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

I still don't detect any bile from the OP who by the way I don't know from'Adam' so your letting but don't let your untruths get in the way of mine. But if anyone's got an issue lets hear it. Have I quoted bile in any shape or form. No course I haven't . You have started this key board war but continue. Ill stick with my beliefs and I wont let little boys and his mates get in the way.

You don't detect any bile from the OP??? Unbelievable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

 

You want to fight me and others in the ground at your seat? lolI think you have some anger issues 

 

Didnt he say around seat 20? Probably putting one of his mates into the firing line first before making a judgement on whether he should join in or not !!!!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think maybe the reason DC said he wasn't going to sack jos, so Bruce could have his family Christmas vacation in peace and come back refreshed and ready. 

Unfortunately the jos debacle became untenable for all concerned and he needed putting out of his misery here. 

 

The good thing is bullen seems to have learnt from the shambles of last time he was put in temporary charge and has done well so far, therefore allowing Bruce to take his time still. I do think if bullen had looked out of his depth again and we'd been hammered like last time Bruce and his crew would have come back to take over. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...