Bruce motivation and commitment

5 hours ago, Barmowl said:

Is it just me that is beginning to question the commitment and motivation of a bloke unwilling to get his fat gammon faced multimillionaire arse off his sunbed and finalise his £2 million per year contract.

Doesn’t  come across as keen and hungry. Comes across as “nice top up to my pension if they are stupid enough to pay me”

Ive got a bad feeling about him. Have the agents fleeced DC again?

Disrespectfull, Classles,  I could go on but to continue would be tantamount to attempting to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Barmowl said:

Is it just me that is beginning to question the commitment and motivation of a bloke unwilling to get his fat gammon faced multimillionaire arse off his sunbed and finalise his £2 million per year contract.

Doesn’t  come across as keen and hungry. Comes across as “nice top up to my pension if they are stupid enough to pay me”

Well that post went well. I assume you had just triggered the much needed 500 posts to enable you to post crap...and boy did you do that. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Or maybe he has lost family members this year and has decided he wants some family time and will return to work after his family break.

We all lose family members but doesn't mean you  still cant grieve. So is he prepared to lose the best paid job outside the Premier because he wants quality with his family. He s in the wrong profession then. That is the reason they get handsomely paid because of the expectations and the fact that during the playing season they are EXPECTED to be present at all times.. I really hope that someone else comes In and nicks the pinnicle of his career appointment. Its nice to be in a position where you can think, 'They can wait until I'm ready'

6 hours ago, Barmowl said:

The main reason you got your infamous red ticks is that you have less than 500 posts. Fact. That's this site for yer. I do my hardest to get those pansy looking green ticks off mine but its not working too well. Maybe this post might gee a few up.:luhukay:

1 hour ago, Pulsar said:

The OP must be totally unaware of the personal life of Steve Bruce this past year?

Surely?

If not...

:picnic:

Wonder if he is aware of mine. But at least I attend sodding matches.

What a classless post by the OP. Surely can't be serious?!

He'd decided to spend some time with his family long before talking to us as a club. I for one see no harm in this as it's been a rough year for him on a personal level. Money doesn't come into it when feelings are involved! 

7 hours ago, Barmowl said:

Has to be one of the worst posts of the year.

So il bite. Our chairman rings Steve Bruce up and says Steve I've sacked our manager I want you as manager of my club you must start straight away as we have some tricky games coming up. Bruce says my heads not in the right space at the moment with everything that's gone on in the past year but yes il take the job straight away. Then it all goes boobies up your be asking the question why the hell did we get Steve Bruce in when we Knew all the problems he's had this year. I've not had a lot of time for our chairman of late but what he's done for Bruce is top class and something you don't see a lot in football these days. I think Bruce will appreciate what the chairman has done for him and hope that comes through on the football pitch in the following years to come.

• Like 2

We have people on here then who are criticising someone before he's even here, and in the case of the OP being exceptionally and unnecessarily personal and insulting about it. Well done. 

I lost my mum this year and my work was brilliant about it and was one less worry at the time. It counts for a lot. I really hope the "critics" have a long hard look at themselves and what they're saying. It appals me to be honest.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Barmowl said:

Racist