Bruce motivation and commitment

13 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I'll be the first 

I smell pork.

Pork festive time of the year not Unusual......I’ve been told .

Do Not know how true it is that he’s going to be announced sometime today He will be there on Saturday for the game has the spectators view He will start is full appointment  Against Luton

ED5AF796-9626-4F26-A99B-20962B47DEB4.gif

Just now, Mycroft said:

There's a difference between banter and respect.  I'm sure you wouldn't see it as banter if it was your parents.  

Yep, seems that the stock answer to any form of disrespect or even derogatory comment is oh it's just banter, maybe some should just bring themselves to be a man and say "you know what, that was wrong sorry about that".

1 minute ago, Harrysgame said:

Yep, seems that the stock answer to any form of disrespect or even derogatory comment is oh it's just banter, maybe some should just bring themselves to be a man and say "you know what, that was wrong sorry about that".

I believe the man proving contest has been organised in the south stand next home game, row p seat 20 or some poo. Be there - going to be a right old do 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

I believe the man proving contest has been organised in the south stand next home game, row p seat 20 or some poo. Be there - going to be a right old do 

Think yourself lucky.

Me and Rev are meeting up in the local Church.

Pew Y 24, apparently.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

People forget the human side of things like this. Steve Bruce has had a very difficult 2018. Losing both his parents in such a short space of time will have an effect on anybody at any age. Add to that all the stick he got off the Villa fans and losing a play off final. Him being able to enjoy a rare family Christmas with his family is more important, if/when he takes the job he'll be in a much better position mentally I would imagine and ready to crack on with the job. I see no issue with any of that.

Totally agree and we'll done to DC for accepting this if Bruce is going to be the man.

7 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Would Bodey and Doyle be taking shooting practice ?  lol 

Nah you've misunderstood S36  CBO ...

Them Cowley lads .....It's not the Professionals he's banging on about 

It's them two old bangers who manage Cambridge ..

Morris n Oxford .....lol

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Barmowl said:

The balance of probability is that I was a Wednesday fan before your mother finished school. Of course I could be wrong. In which case we can reminisce about the good old days before the inter web.

Before the Internet were you rude, insulting, obnoxious and obtuse to people's faces, or that that only what you do when behind a keyboard and operating under a pseudonym? 

17 hours ago, Barmowl said:

Is it just me that is beginning to question the commitment and motivation of a bloke unwilling to get his fat gammon faced multimillionaire arse off his sunbed and finalise his £2 million per year contract.

Doesn’t  come across as keen and hungry. Comes across as “nice top up to my pension if they are stupid enough to pay me”

Ive got a bad feeling about him. Have the agents fleeced DC again?

Christ there's having doubts and then there's this. Cheer up love you sound a right miserable sod.

• Haha 1