Bruce motivation and commitment

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Acts like it. The internet is good for many things but it has unfortunately created a platform for some to cause arguments for the sake of it. Previously they wouldn't have felt comfortable putting their opinions forward but now they have forums and online identities to hide behind. Quite depressing really.

Common manners and decency show through always. And some don't have it.

UTO anyway.

Well take it up with me buddy. Nothing to do with common decency or lack of respect. We as a club have had the pi** took out of us for too long and it just continues. If you comfortable in the club waiting for some one who may be taking an holiday for whatever reason then he or anyone else cant complain if the chairman thinks f**k it Ill get some one else in. Jesus, the meltdown on here would be unmentionable. But lets all sit and wait for this 40 a week manager because it doesn't really matter, as the  other guy who as had abuse recently on here is doing a good job managing the 1st team anyway.

If you want to get personal then fir away buddy.

6 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Well take it up with me buddy. Nothing to do with common decency or lack of respect. We as a club have had the pi** took out of us for too long and it just continues. If you comfortable in the club waiting for some one who may be taking an holiday for whatever reason then he or anyone else cant complain if the chairman thinks f**k it Ill get some one else in. Jesus, the meltdown on here would be unmentionable. But lets all sit and wait for this 40 a week manager because it doesn't really matter, as the  other guy who as had abuse recently on here is doing a good job managing the 1st team anyway.

You're getting personal. Again. Grow up. And I'm NOT your buddy.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin

2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

You have quoted no truths in any post.

If you don’t want Bruce, fine, sure lots agree -any manager will divide. Agreeing with an OP which is writing bile about a man who hasn’t even started his job yet due to quite clear reasons is just trying to get a reaction. Do you need attention? 

Where exactly must must I come and prove my masculinity and grown up man grrrrr ness to you? Grow up mate 

I still don't detect any bile from the OP who by the way I don't know from'Adam' so your letting but don't let your untruths get in the way of mine. But if anyone's got an issue lets hear it. Have I quoted bile in any shape or form. No course I haven't . You have started this key board war but continue. Ill stick with my beliefs and I wont let little boys and his mates get in the way.

10 hours ago, Barmowl said:

The balance of probability is that I was a Wednesday fan before your mother finished school. Of course I could be wrong. In which case we can reminisce about the good old days before the inter web.

You might as well be pork mate with an OP as negative and just plain nasty as yours.

Just now, CLswfc said:

I still don't detect any bile from the OP who by the way I don't know from'Adam' so your letting but don't let your untruths get in the way of mine. But if anyone's got an issue lets hear it. Have I quoted bile in any shape or form. No course I haven't . You have started this key board war but continue. Ill stick with my beliefs and I wont let little boys and his mates get in the way.

Can you not read? Would you like someone to help you? I quite clearly said the op is posting bile. 

Thats the op - understand? 

5 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

How long has it taken us to get a manager sorted following previous sackings? The deal is done, it was before Jos was sacked. Chansiri does something right for once and respects the wishes of our new manager and still can’t get it right with some.

3 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

You don't detect any bile from the OP??? Unbelievable. 

2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

You want to fight me and others in the ground at your seat? lolI think you have some anger issues 

Didnt he say around seat 20? Probably putting one of his mates into the firing line first before making a judgement on whether he should join in or not !!!!

• Haha 2

I think maybe the reason DC said he wasn't going to sack jos, so Bruce could have his family Christmas vacation in peace and come back refreshed and ready. 

Unfortunately the jos debacle became untenable for all concerned and he needed putting out of his misery here. 

The good thing is bullen seems to have learnt from the shambles of last time he was put in temporary charge and has done well so far, therefore allowing Bruce to take his time still. I do think if bullen had looked out of his depth again and we'd been hammered like last time Bruce and his crew would have come back to take over. 

10 hours ago, Barmowl said:

Is it just me that is beginning to question the commitment and motivation of a bloke unwilling to get his fat gammon faced multimillionaire arse off his sunbed and finalise his £2 million per year contract.

Doesn’t  come across as keen and hungry. Comes across as “nice top up to my pension if they are stupid enough to pay me”

Ive got a bad feeling about him. Have the agents fleeced DC again?

Wow, only just logged on and seen this.

Not even going to trawl through the responses, as I can imagine their content.

What a melt of an OP, which stone have you been under.

• Like 1

I'll just assume the OP didn't know about the stated reason for the delay in Bruce being appointed the manager. Of course, if he did know then it's a heartless opinion to hold.

Needless to say, if none of us were aware of the reason for the delay though, there'd be many of us questioning whether Bruce is serious about wanting to manage us.