Bruce motivation and commitment

19 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It was a dog's dinner of an OP what ever "knowledge", he was in possession of.

My rule with social media or any form of anonymous interaction is that I don't type anything I wouldn't say to someone when looking them directly in the eye.

Balmowl might consider this when he's making dispariging remarks that add nothing to the debate.

If he didn't know about the reason Bruce is delaying then the OP really isn't that bad. I've read far worse on here about Bruce down the years and all of it pass without much attention.

Just now, SiJ said:

Welcome to S6, Steve Bruce :duntmatter:

Don't worry, many who post on here aren't allowed of the mental asylum. 

The traditional Sheffield Wednesday warm

welcome .... where the fizz have you been? Family .... meh get a grip .... we’re sheffield Wednesday don’t you know lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

You posted that you found - 

“of a bloke unwilling to get his fat gammon faced multimillionaire arse off his sunbed and finalise his £2 million per year contract”.

Funny - And got negged to death.

It made me chuckle too if I’m honest.

No more dinner lady jokes either, from now on.

You deserve each other 

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

The traditional Sheffield Wednesday warm

welcome .... where the fizz have you been? Family .... meh get a grip .... we’re sheffield Wednesday don’t you know lol

I expect you'll be taking a position on the attack on the Church.... especially at this (second) most holy of times.

Guest Bulgaria
13 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

You posted that you found - 

“of a bloke unwilling to get his fat gammon faced multimillionaire arse off his sunbed and finalise his £2 million per year contract”.

Funny - And got negged to death.

It made me chuckle too if I’m honest.

No more dinner lady jokes either, from now on.

Not allowed to have a chuckle at owt thats not PC these days.  I am too old to let others dictate to me what i find funny or not.

Ive no doubt Bruce is a nice chap, well he seems that way and losing both parents this year must have been devastating and if he wants to spend his Christmas with family then thats his prerogative. 

But please dont tell me that only me and Reading owl found the line about gammon face amusing because i dont believe it for one second.

12 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

I think the deal was done before the forum and based on what's already been said.

I think DC has shown class in both not hanging out Jos immediately to the baying mob on the night and in allowing Bruce the family holiday before he starts with us.

I think he has a big point to prove with regards to his time and eventual departure at Villa.

Let's see.

DC's been negligent in hiring a mushroom - hating nutter then lying on a beach in Phuket while we waste a season and de - value playing assets.

Without fan pressure, we coulda gone down (see Sunderland doc on Netflix for what can happen with an absentee owner).

Just now, fred mciver said:

DC's been negligent in hiring a mushroom - hating nutter then lying on a beach in Phuket while we waste a season and de - value playing assets.

Without fan pressure, we coulda gone down (see Sunderland doc on Netflix for what can happen with an absentee owner).

We established that you're not a fan a few weeks ago. 

When you were cracking jokes about Geoff Sheard, Tonto getting involved again. 

Pi55 off you absolute c0ckwombler. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I agree with OP.

When he was at Hull he didn't seem bothered towards the end.   I don't think he got on with the owner Allam, but I couldn't help noticing he didn't celebrate much after they beat us at Wembley.

His future had a question mark over it all that season.

And he didn't achieve much at Villa, considering the parachute payments and quality squad they had.

Hope I'm wrong but I think he's lost his motivation.

I'd still prefer the brothers from Lincoln City, especially if our funds are tied.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

I agree with OP.

When he was at Hull he didn't seem bothered towards the end.   I don't think he got on with the owner Allam, but I couldn't help noticing he didn't celebrate much after they beat us at Wembley.

His future had a question mark over it all that season.

And he didn't achieve much at Villa, considering the parachute payments and quality squad they had.

Hope I'm wrong but I think he's lost his motivation.

I'd still prefer the brothers from Lincoln City, especially if our funds are tied.

The Cowley brothers would be my long term choice.