Stanza fixture list for Android calendar

Anyone else got fixtures missing from their Stanza calender fixture list on android (or iOS)? 

I noticed the Preston fixture was missing the other week and have just checked further ahead and noted Wigan, Brentford and Reading(19th, 26th Jan, and 9th Feb) are all missing, and the Luton FA Cup game hasn't been added. 

I've resynched, and removed/re-added the calender and they're still not showing. 

I'm going to message Stanza, but was wondering if others are seeing same?... 

21 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Glad I'm not the only person to have problems with it recently, it's only showing away games for me.

Thanks for that. Only just noticed its home games that have disappeared!

If you click the calendar icon next to the fixtures on the SWFC website it takes you to a Stanza webpage which shows the links (file downloads) they have for SWFC. They have a home games link, an U18 link, and what I assume should be a combined link.

I tried the combined link and added it to my calendar and the home games didn't add, but I've now got duplicate away games..

Just downloaded the home games from the home specific link, and added it to calendar and the home games are now showing.

I'll message the club and Stanza to get them to look at/fix the combined games link. 

Edited by Ginner

2 hours ago, Ginner said:

Thanks for that. Only just noticed its home games that have disappeared!

If you click the calendar icon next to the fixtures on the SWFC website it takes you to a Stanza webpage which shows the links (file downloads) they have for SWFC. They have a home games link, an U18 link, and what I assume should be a combined link.

I tried the combined link and added it to my calendar and the home games didn't add, but I've now got duplicate away games..

Just downloaded the home games from the home specific link, and added it to calendar and the home games are now showing.

I'll message the club and Stanza to get them to look at/fix the combined games link. 

It's weird because it was fine and those home games disappeared a couple of weeks ago.

On 27/12/2018 at 17:40, Ginner said:

Did you have to do what I did? Use both files to get home and away fixtures? 

No, it’s all fixtures. No idea why the home fixtures got knocked off, but just repeat what you did originally and it adds all home games to your calendar. 

Not sure if it matters to anyone, but Stanza say they have fixed the issue with the link to the Home fixtures (I couldn't get it working recently no matter what I tried). It's working for me now in Google calendar. 

I've asked them to rename the first link to show its Away games only, and asked jf they can provide a combined link so you don't have to synch 2 different links. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, acquiescefc said:

still doesnt show homes

You clicked both links and downloaded both files that appear on the webpage that opens after clicking the calendar icon? Might also have to resynch/refresh your calendar. 

Edited by Ginner

37 minutes ago, Ginner said:

You clicked both links and downloaded both files that appear on the webpage that opens after clicking the calendar icon? Might also have to resynch/refresh your calendar. 

if i click link page just goes black

i added URL to calendar in google but guess im missing another link