What's happening with bruce

Dont want to come across as itc, but I've got a bloke called Bruce renting my 6 berth caravan at Ingoldmells, he rang me up over crimble

asking if he was to cut short his hols could he get a refund, told him sorry but to read his contract which clearly states any early departure's

which are not the fault of the lender, no recompense will be made.

Just thinking that I might change my mind and give him some cash back, if it helps the club.

just wouldn't have thought he would be such a tight arse.

Edited by daleblue

12 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Dont want to come across as itc, but I've got a bloke called Bruce renting my 6 berth caravan at Ingoldmells, he rang me up over crimble

asking if he was to cut short his hols could he get a refund, told him sorry but to read his contract which clearly states any early departure's

which are not the fault of the lender, no recompense will be made.

Just thinking that I might change my mind and give him some cash back, if it helps the club.

just wouldn't have thought he would be such a tight arse.

Is it free August bank holiday next year? I'm willing to pay :carlos:for the week

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, tashton said:

I thought we'd have heard by now.  Especially with his coaches being at Hillsborough on Saturday.  I'm assuming they weren't there today, not seen them mentioned.  And now bullen is urging the chairman to make a quick appointment. Do we think the deal not yet done.  If Middlesbrough sack pulis he could be interested in that position?

He's at a wedding at the moment

47 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Sorry from now on only do celebs.

WTF:

Christiano Ronaldo once gave me a 2 finger salute in Alderley edge if that counts? 

For those of you wondering why he did? I did drive past him giving him the tugger hand gesture loltugger??? 

FFS owlstalk 

Edited by s73owl
  • Haha 4

Dont think i've ever met any celebs, prince charles car  nearly driving over my foot at his investiture,

then a few years later caught the Queen in her roller she waved, I waved back.

Edited by daleblue
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, tashton said:

I thought we'd have heard by now.  Especially with his coaches being at Hillsborough on Saturday.  I'm assuming they weren't there today, not seen them mentioned.  And now bullen is urging the chairman to make a quick appointment. Do we think the deal not yet done.  If Middlesbrough sack pulis he could be interested in that position?

I thought Bullen said to make an announcement quickly not appointment. 

21 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

I thought Bullen said to make an announcement quickly not appointment. 

Wouldn't the announcement be about the appointment? What else would they announce? 

I imagine that had we lost the Boro or Bolton game that Agnew and Clemence would have stepped in sooner. But due to good results there’s no pressure but to leave Bullen in charge while the new year and probably have both the WBA and Brum game. Meaning Bruce would probably start 2nd January giving him a cup game to start and a week and a half to prepare for the first league game.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lee Strafford said:

Notwithstanding the well-covered story about spending time with the family, I also think the terms of his Aston Villa severance deal will be impacting here.....  

I guess he will be being paid whilst ever he is out of work for the duration of his Villa contract?