What's happening with bruce

Guest Bulgaria
37 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

He's just topping up his tan and having a bit of botox down in Marbella. 

Knows you have to look good in the Hillsborough dugout. 

You just know that Marbella would be his favourite destination. Bet he has a gaff there an all.

Can just see, Bruce, Alladyce, Moyes and Bryan Robson on some golf course soaking up the rays with their wrists and necks awash with gold jewellery with the wiff of an expensive Paco Raban aftershave meandering around the first tee.

1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

You just know that Marbella would be his favourite destination. Bet he has a gaff there an all.

Can just see, Bruce, Alladyce, Moyes and Bryan Robson on some golf course soaking up the rays with their wrists and necks awash with gold jewellery with the wiff of an expensive Paco Raban aftershave meandering around the first tee.

Was Big Ron with them?

Guest everydays_wednesday
10 hours ago, s6 owl said:

I'm still half expecting us to end up with another bloke none of us have heard of.

With a tache !

What I don't understand if he's agreed to come why have we not sent Katrien on a plane with a contract for him to sign. Wev'e obviously made it wide known about our interest and contact yet have not sealed it. Whats to stop  another championship club nipping in and taking him from beneath our nose?

Just now, Mountain Owl said:

What I don't understand if he's agreed to come why have we not sent Katrien on a plane with a contract for him to sign. Wev'e obviously made it wide known about our interest and contact yet have not sealed it. Whats to stop  another championship club nipping in and taking him from beneath our nose?

The bloke has suffered 2 bereavements this year. He's asked to spend some time with his family.

13 hours ago, deano said:

It will be announced closer to when he's available. 

Fortunately we have won 2 on the spin which obviously releaves pressure on making the appointment. 

Had we announced he was starting in a few weeks, then looked terrible on the pitch while he has a break people would get impatient and start asking questions. 

You mean like the OP

:duntmatter:

46 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

How do you know we haven’t?

43 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I wonder if DC is getting tempted to give the job to Bullen? Personally hope not and we get Bruce in but if we beat West Brom it wouldn’t surprise me if Bullen got the job. 

I really hope you’re wrong 

His agent and lawyers will be meeting SWFC’s lawyers, in order to agree a contract wording and financial agreement, in between Christmas festivities and the New Year bash, but who cares how long it takes if, a) we keep on winning, and b) that DC gives him total control of football affairs? :biggrin: