Hutch's salute....

Just now, LittleG said:

Lighten up, Jos has been much more disrespectful to certain players. Just think about if Jos had been in charge for last two games we may be sitting just 3 points above the relegation places.  The man was an absolute joke at our club.

It’s probably because it’s Hutch and this sort of behaviour takes me back to the number of stories/rumours I’ve heard about him over the past 13/14 months.

15 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

All this talk of professionalism.. Wasnt very proffesional of Jos to exclude numerous players due to  personalty clash ect. 

Would love to know the exact reasons Hutch, Westwood and Boyd were left out , something about not fully training or being available ? Or maybe they went against Luhukay's method's , either way , the player's seem to be being proven right 

14 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

If I was in charge he would be facing a hefty fine. Very poor from one of our senior professionals regardless of his personal thoughts.

I’m starting to understand why he was left out.

But would you stop him playing for months and make him train with the kids too?

There are far better ways of dealing with difficult players. I think Jos had very few management skills. The disciplinarian approach is sure to divide a squad when it becomes personal, especially with a set of very wealthy young men

2 minutes ago, CohenTheBarb said:

I agree he's definitely a bit of a gob sheeite but sometimes that's what you need politeness only gets you so far... In a football being a bit of a wee pipe can get you far as long as it's in balance and it can't be argued the man's got pashun for the game and this beautiful club we all love

Well you're not wrong, being a gob sh ite may be OK with his peers but if any player has  been performing and been disrespectful of the manager then they are as much to blame for our poor performances as Jos was. They all work within a structure and whatever you think of Jos he was the manager and should be given the respect he deserved as such.

One things for sure, Bruce will sort him if he tries it with him.

Guest LittleG
2 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

It’s probably because it’s Hutch and this sort of behaviour takes me back to the number of stories/rumours I’ve heard about him over the past 13/14 months.

What stories/ rumours? We've all heard different things but at the end of the day Hutch gives his all on the pitch and is what we have needed all season but Jos refused to pick him.

Some of the longest and most heated debates on here are about acceptable standards. 

We seem to have quite a few opinions from the 'don't get upset it's only football' through the 'I don't mind' to the 'people ought to be kind in all circumstances'.

I favour the latter. 

We've had it about

abuse / no abuse to DC

crowd fights

Beer throwing

Dave / Atdhe

etc etc

and now this. 

What's clear is that we go round and round and round getting increasingly frustrated that the other person can't see our point if view.

It descends into insults. 

Just a thought.

PS I know we have freedom of speech. 

PPS I know we need to speak up when people overstep the mark. 

PPPS we don't agree where the mark is. 

Edited by Rev Owl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That’s the character Hutch is, do I think he should’ve done it on the field in the public eye ? Probably not no 

Huge character on and off the field at this football club,  needs managing , correctly 

Fml a player having the crack with the travelling supporters , and were popping at him , jos nearly single handily ruined this club he alienated the players and the fanbase we were free falling into div 1, some people need to get a life !!! Gimme Sam Hutchinson in our team any day of the week over Jos 

Brilliant-jos deserves it and it’s good they’re putting it behind them - with a laugh.

took us back years - a truly terrible manager.

9 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Some of the longest and most heated debates on here are about acceptable standards. 

We seem to have quite a few opinions from the 'don't get upset it's only football' through the 'I don't mind' to the 'people ought to be kind in all circumstances'.

I favour the latter. 

We've had it about

abuse / no abuse to DC

crowd fights

Beer throwing

Dave / Atdhe

etc etc

and now this. 

What's clear is that we go round and round and round getting increasingly frustrated that the other person can't see our point if view.

It descends into insults. 

Just a thought.

PS I know we have freedom of speech. 

PPS I know we need to speak up when people overstep the mark. 

PPPS we don't agree where the mark is. 

Agree.

I come from the school where the best players let their football do the talking.

• Like 1