Hutch's salute....

12 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Can see peoples point that it was slightly unprofessional of Hutchinson but hardly worth getting upset about.

I bet Jos doesnt even know about it and probably not even the two results since he left.

Jos could have been at the match and I still don't think he would have noticed.

• Haha 1

Hutch had every right to do this in my opinion and a few others. Football is a very limited career and you can’t afford to waste half a season. Look at what Westwood said as well.

Jos was the worse thing to happen to us in a fair few seasons. Right from the Wigan game you could see he was trying to play a way the team either couldn’t or certainly were not confident in playing and when players questioned it they were excluded. I remember seeing Bannan shouting to Jos “what the f should we do now” in one of the early games, when we went behind and got nothing from him. Interesting that no player has come out in defence of him saying they let him down. The team became less and less confident and more and more hesitant and that led to mistakes like the Tom Lees shocker against West Brom.

He (Lukeye) eroded the biggest thing which got us to the playoff final “team spirit”, something which Bullen is trying to put back together. I just hope some of the players like Dawson who benefited from Lukeye’s tenure at the cost of others haven’t been damaged by it. 

Edited by Stevelknievel

4 hours ago, Stevelknievel said:

Hutch had every right to do this in my opinion and a few others. Football is a very limited career and you can’t afford to waste half a season. Look at what Westwood said as well.

Jos was the worse thing to happen to us in a fair few seasons. Right from the Wigan game you could see he was trying to play a way the team either couldn’t or certainly were not confident in playing and when players questioned it they were excluded. I remember seeing Bannan shouting to Jos “what the f should we do now” in one of the early games, when we went behind and got nothing from him. Interesting that no player has come out in defence of him saying they let him down. The team became less and less confident and more and more hesitant and that led to mistakes like the Tom Lees shocker against West Brom.

He (Lukeye) eroded the biggest thing which got us to the playoff final “team spirit”, something which Bullen is trying to put back together. I just hope some of the players like Dawson who benefited from Lukeye’s tenure at the cost of others haven’t been damaged by it. 

Spot on. 

It was clear there was no communication or poor communication. No inspiration.

He said himself he let the players get themselves up for games and didn’t give a team talk and expected players to take responsibility during a game.

That might be acceptable on the continent but over here it’s negligent.

1 hour ago, Wakefield owl said:

Look up the definition of crass (in case you don’t fully understand it) and I think it accurately describes Hutch’s action whether or not you disagree with what he did.

I do. smart arse.

Try concentrating on the team winning and having some team spirit again, rather pulling politically correct points out of nothing.

Guest Jack the Hat
On 27/12/2018 at 08:18, McRightSide said:

As for Hutch, just be thankfully he didn’t wave to the fans with one hand whilst doing the tasche with the other

I was thinking the same! You have to be very careful with moustached based salutes.