Hutch's salute....

I think with all the negativity surrounding the squad at the moment, and with jos now gone and how the teams performed since he’s gone. 2 clean sheets, and 2 solid performances. Then who cares about this from hutch. It’s a joke, so take it just as that. Jos hasn’t done us any favours and we deffo don’t owe him anything. We looked fantastic today comepared to performances of late. And all people can winge about is this. Get a grip and enjoy the win..!! Up the league we go..!!

I don't agree with they are professional footballers, so they should just get on with it. 

If you have spent 10 years making a career out of being a software developer and suddenly your manager makes you be a Graphics Designer, how would you feel? You would try your best but you probably wouldn't be at your best.  You also wouldn't be in your comfort zone or be very happy. 

Footballers are humans. If you are treat appallingly then they are going to feel it. 

2 hours ago, owl_83 said:

I don't agree with they are professional footballers, so they should just get on with it. 

If you have spent 10 years making a career out of being a software developer and suddenly your manager makes you be a Graphics Designer, how would you feel? You would try your best but you probably wouldn't be at your best.  You also wouldn't be in your comfort zone or be very happy. 

Footballers are humans. If you are treat appallingly then they are going to feel it. 

I'd be over the moon, not much money in lorry driving, when do I come for the interview? 

11 hours ago, Wakefield owl said:

I realise I’m in a minority here.

However I’ve just seen Pogba on motd. He was treated poorly by his ex-manager at Man U and today delivers a good performance and two good goals. I’m sure he too felt like sending a message to his ex-manager. But no he showed a bit of class and has let his football do the talking.

So we have Hutch’s reaction and Pogba’s reaction - I know which one I prefer.

If you genuinely feel that the way pogba conducts himself is better you seriously need to give your head a wobble. Like others have said he typifies all that is wrong with the modern game and society in general. He is more concerned with haircuts and celebrations than being the best footballer he can, if he'd been around at the same time the class of 92 were coming through he'd have been released, not because he wasn't good enough but because of his focus and determination. You can see why SAF didn't trust him. Not fit to lace the boots of the likes of scholes, Keane etc, and in a fifty fifty between him and hutch I know who I'd back every time. I even know who I'd back in a 30-70!

It's a player having a laugh with support that has made a 200 odd mile round trip (in some cases a lot more). 

I see it as a bit of a laugh. Camaraderie you might say. 

Bit direspectfull to the former incumbent of the managers chair for sure.  But that's football.  Had Jos still been here the gesture might have been something to worry about. Something that might have been an issue.

As it is , he isnt. He's joined the list of other former managers who are now nothing more than a footnote in the history of our magnificent club. 

15 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

It's a player having a laugh with support that has made a 200 odd mile round trip (in some cases a lot more). 

I see it as a bit of a laugh. Camaraderie you might say. 

Bit direspectfull to the former incumbent of the managers chair for sure.  But that's football.  Had Jos still been here the gesture might have been something to worry about. Something that might have been an issue.

As it is , he isnt. He's joined the list of other former managers who are now nothing more than a footnote in the history of our magnificent club. 

Simaniac and his gang are going to be all over ya for that last sentence, M'Lud. lol 

• Haha 2

Some posts saying 

"It's in Hutchs' character and have 

"heard things"?

I haven't, and he has been here long enough, never done anything like this previously and must have spent a fair few weeks frustrated with injuries and the odd suspension.

There was obviously a falling out and Hutchinson kept quiet about it, that can't have been easy ,

So maybe it was the frustration being let out.

So he does that?

Its hardly litigations is it.?

Just a laugh with fans who gave Jos far more abuse

Keeping the likes of Hutch out of the team while we drift towards relegation is a much worse insult isn't it?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Some posts saying 

"It's in Hutchs' character and have 

"heard things"?

I haven't, and he has been here long enough, never done anything like this previously and must have spent a fair few weeks frustrated with injuries and the odd suspension.

There was obviously a falling out and Hutchinson kept quiet about it, that can't have been easy ,

So maybe it was the frustration being let out.

So he does that?

Its hardly litigations is it.?

Just a laugh with fans who gave Jos far more abuse

Keeping the likes of Hutch out of the team while we drift towards relegation is a much worse insult isn't it?

His sinister twin had plenty to say about it though :ph34r: