Stuart Gray

With Jokanovic losing his job at Fulham does anyone know if Gray has gone too as he was one of his coaches? Bruce could do a lot worse than appoint him as his #2 with his regulars of Agnew and Clemence on the coaching team. Not sure he'd want to come back to a club under a regime that previously sacked him but he'd do a sound job as the training ground was his comfort zone by all accounts.

3 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

With Jokanovic losing his job at Fulham does anyone know if Gray has gone too as he was one of his coaches? Bruce could do a lot worse than appoint him as his #2 with his regulars of Agnew and Clemence on the coaching team. Not sure he'd want to come back to a club under a regime that previously sacked him but he'd do a sound job as the training ground was his comfort zone by all accounts.

Gray left Fulham in July this year,not heard or seen of him being appointed to any role anywhere.

12 hours ago, Junk Smuggler said:

I realise that Bruce had Colin Calderwood as his assistant previously but he's just taken upna management role at Cambridge Utd. Not sure I'd want Bullen in that role personally.

Keep up pal. If you such an expert on you would keep or not, how come you didn't know about Gray when the rest of the football world did. Glad we don't have to rely on your expert personal opinion.:luhukay: that's assuming you are giving us your expert opinion.

12 hours ago, Junk Smuggler said:

I realise that Bruce had Colin Calderwood as his assistant previously but he's just taken upna management role at Cambridge Utd. Not sure I'd want Bullen in that role personally.

Why wouldn’t you want bullpen at the club? I never understand folk who say this...I would say he’s been the least of our worries over recent times.

13 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Why wouldn’t you want bullpen at the club? I never understand folk who say this...I would say he’s been the least of our worries over recent times.

Yeh I tend to agree with you. He loves the club, made it known he wants to stay, and he's stepped in a couple of times now to hold the fort under difficult circumstances. You need some sort of thread, stability, in the background. A sounding board if you like. Can't comment on his coaching abilities, but he's served under enough managers to have been found out if he wasn't up to it.

1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

By all accounts very nice bloke but not much of a coach. He was moved from Academy into present role as was no good at job. Think is purely motivational rather than technical know how. He should have learned something over last few years and acknowledged this in press conference. I suspect its if you want a high paid cheer leader. Think he could remain until contract expires. Current coach being done by Dutch bloke Remy.

1 hour ago, Quist said:

By all accounts very nice bloke but not much of a coach. He was moved from Academy into present role as was no good at job. Think is purely motivational rather than technical know how. He should have learned something over last few years and acknowledged this in press conference. I suspect its if you want a high paid cheer leader. Think he could remain until contract expires. Current coach being done by Dutch bloke Remy.

Bullen is obvioulsy a motivator and a coach. Not a bad combination to have in your ranks. Probably on 100k tops so a no brainer for me. 

2 hours ago, Quist said:

Yes, they probably just gave him his coaching badges despite his lack of technical know how.

Keep Bullen in some capacity...dont ask me what though.

p.s. Gray wont come back as Chansiri would see it as a loss of face. The first of many mistakes by our leader.

Edited by upperwinngardensowl

55 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

Yes, they probably just gave him his coaching badges despite his lack of technical know how.

Keep Bullen in some capacity...dont ask me what though.

p.s. Gray wont come back as Chansiri would see it as a loss of face. The first of many mistakes by our leader.

Just because you have a qualification does not mean you can do a job. Jos had his badges.

• Like 1