iFollow

Interesting, yet rather depressing thread.

Buying a service should mean you're all getting the product. But obvs not.

Ergo, as a current ex-pat non-subscriber, I'll probably stay that way and just make pointless smart-arse comments in the OMDT.

That said, I am a VPN user and ran into some location-denied issues for certain UK TV channels. The work-around was to change my time-zone and country in Win10 settings. Right now I'm in the UK and it's 8pm :rolleyes:

Maybe that might help

• Like 1

if you are using a VPN you need see which country it's routed thru  Ifollow is restricted in some countries. I watched Preston Fine on  vpn and also yesterday with a few issues in speed due to using. 4G plus VPN in a low signal area I use Express VPN router thru Taiwan or Singapore 

5 hours ago, j0hn0508 said:

if you are using a VPN you need see which country it's routed thru  Ifollow is restricted in some countries. I watched Preston Fine on  vpn and also yesterday with a few issues in speed due to using. 4G plus VPN in a low signal area I use Express VPN router thru Taiwan or Singapore 

i was on the road yesterday in Spain, Portugal and USA trying to get logged in without success. Spain is usually 100%.

On 26/12/2018 at 15:09, canadianowl said:

Can anybody explain why iFollow hasn't been able to stream video the past few games? I've tried streaming the game on Firefox and Brave and neither work anymore. Screen is just blank. Getting really p!ssed off being charged for a service I can't use anymore..

Cos it’s crap.

1 minute ago, SmokieOwl36-0 said:

My provider for Ifollow confirmed that from today they won’t be showing any games on Ifollow because it has become to risky, that’s also on all iptv platforms. He has said though he’s hoping it’ll be back in time for next week. 

Too risky? Do you mean it is too subject to drop outs  or is IPTV accessing it illegally?