iFollow

Can anybody explain why iFollow hasn't been able to stream video the past few games? I've tried streaming the game on Firefox and Brave and neither work anymore. Screen is just blank. Getting really p!ssed off being charged for a service I can't use anymore..

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, canadianowl said:

I don't use Chrome anymore, something to do with not working with https (also, screw google).

Chrome won't allow you to view page that shows non secure content on  a https connection, which isn't a bad thing, where other browsers warn you but still allow you access.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Can’t get anything to work these days via VPN. It gladly takes my cash but when it comes to watching nothing there. Various VPNs and Browsers. AD Block off etc. 

Very annoying

:sad:

wont even let me sign in - "access is restricted from this location". It was like that until 20 mins into a game a couple of weeks ago then suddenly worked. I gave up trying today after 30 mins. I think it is more that Ifollow's whole set up is garbage and functions spasmodically rather than their VPN blocking ability.

1 minute ago, the mighty wednesday said:

wont even let me sign in - "access is restricted from this location". It was like that until 20 mins into a game a couple of weeks ago then suddenly worked. I gave up trying today after 30 mins. I think it is more that Ifollow's whole set up is garbage and functions spasmodically rather than their VPN blocking ability.

Yeah it started saying that for me on one browser. Annoying that you can only test stuff whilst the match is on. Doubles the frustration knowing you’re missing it. Given up too.

2 hours ago, canadianowl said:

Can anybody explain why iFollow hasn't been able to stream video the past few games? I've tried streaming the game on Firefox and Brave and neither work anymore. Screen is just blank. Getting really p!ssed off being charged for a service I can't use anymore..

It happened to me until I turned off owlstalk. Works great now.

Edited by doubled123456
Spelling.