One year ago today...

15 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Yeah, absolutely, could understand if he didn't know who Gary Hooper was, but Mark? No way. Hold on, shouldn't you be flying up the M1 to pick OG up? In the tank?

We are already there Easty 

The guy who doesn't know who Mark Hooper is take him to the sty n kick him out the back of the transit whilt still moving ....

I've actually held Mr Hoopers FA Cup winners medal 

True story he had it on his fob watch ....

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

We are already there Easty 

The guy who doesn't know who Mark Hooper is take him to the sty n kick him out the back of the transit whilt still mOving ....

I've actually held Mr Hoopers FA Cup winners medal 

True story he had it on his fob watch ....

Think we ought to at least give him the benefit of doubt OG, it is Christmas after all, good will to all men. He's probably a younger Owl who isn't well up to speed with our glorious history (funnily enough neither am I now I think about it).

He has gone quiet though, hope he comes back and puts our minds at rest.

@Mrs Blenkinsops shed @OWLERTON GHOST if you 2 are at the game could you pass a bit of info onto Bannan for me. He was down our place last week doing a laughing lesson course, he failed the test miserably, could you let him know we'll be refunding the tuition fees and tell him we don't think we'll be able to help him.

Screenshot_2018-12-26_at_13_26_24.png

3 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

@Mrs Blenkinsops shed @OWLERTON GHOST if you 2 are at the game could you pass a bit of info onto Bannan for me. He was down our place last week doing a laughing lesson course, he failed the test miserably, could you let him know we'll be refunding the tuition fees and tell him we don't think we'll be able to help him.

Screenshot_2018-12-26_at_13_26_24.png

Go on i'll bite who's Barry Bannan lol

• Haha 4

Such a shame.

When he first came to the club he was scoring freely and we looked like we were going up.

Was saying to a mate, it wouldn't have surprised me if he got into the England squad if he kept going that trajectory.

As we know it didn't turn out that way.

both Hooper are that good when fit that i would be happy for them to be offered new contracts, paying peanuts per week but with good appearance bonuses.

I can't see either of them leaving the club and getting a contract of any decent length or wages that match what they've had here, so a compromise that suits all parties is something i could live with. 

They both have a lot to offer the club.

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, alanharper said:

...since Gary Hooper played a first team game.

What a huge loss he's been. Not to mention a huge drain on wages whilst he's been out. 

Why did you have to add the bit about wages?