Any other proud dads out there

First season my young un went I made sure I bought both the home and away shirt. End of the season I got both shirts framed along with his season ticket and hung  it on his wall 

he was 5 when he first went he goes 18 next season

brilliant keepsake for both him and me

• Like 5

I'm lucky I have 3 sons. It goes without saying they would follow me in supporting this wonderful club of ours. They are all over 18 now & have helped me also steer my nephew in the right direction. Like the saying goes you don't choose  Wednesday, Wednesday chooses you.

Proud Grandad. 

Daughters ex boyfriend turned up yesterday, bearing gifts for his kids. He's a blunt. One of the presents was an SWFC sleepsuit for the toddler. 

Apparently he's conceded that the force is too strong, and he'll be an Owl just like his older brother. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I feel like an utter failure in here, ffs. Eldest lad chose them scousers when he was 4 years old. Youngest says he can't see the point in football. 

I reported myself to social services for negligent childcare lol 

I hope you don't compound the misery of actually having to take him to watch them Scousers!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I feel like an utter failure in here, ffs. Eldest lad chose them scousers when he was 4 years old. Youngest says he can't see the point in football. 

I reported myself to social services for negligent childcare lol 

My brother started out supporting the scousers as a kid, he is now nearly 40 and has had a season ticket on the north for 5 years so there is hope yet.

• Like 1