Wolter

Millwall away-possible by train?

Hi. Realise it's not for a while but does anybody know if the police always keep away fans back after the match at Millwall? I'm just trying to work out if I can get back to Sheffield on the train or whether I need to get a train to Doncaster then a taxi home. Any help appreciated. Cheers. Uto. 

14 hours ago, Wolter said:

Hi. Realise it's not for a while but does anybody know if the police always keep away fans back after the match at Millwall? I'm just trying to work out if I can get back to Sheffield on the train or whether I need to get a train to Doncaster then a taxi home. Any help appreciated. Cheers. Uto. 

We didn't get kept behind last season if this helps. 

It does help mate cheers. Thanks for replying . See you down there. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Wolter said:

It does help mate cheers. Thanks for replying . See you down there. 

What are train times pal?

Train back to sheffield from st pancras is 10.20. Train from south bermondsey to connect is 9.31. Donny trains give a lot more breathing space but a bit of a nightmare money (taxi) and times wise.

usually loads of us back at Doncaster sure you would be able to jump a taxi with some to split cost

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 20:05, Wolter said:

Train back to sheffield from st pancras is 10.20. Train from south bermondsey to connect is 9.31. Donny trains give a lot more breathing space but a bit of a nightmare money (taxi) and times wise.

You 've probably already realised this, but, with a 7.45 pm KO, you would need to leave before the final whistle to get the 9.31 from South Bermondsey. 

The next one is the 9.46 pm from South Bermondsey which is scheduled to get you to London Bridge at 9.51, but that's probably cutting it fine, if you need to be at St Pancras for the 10.20 pm train.

Unfortunately you will lose a few minutes when you change at London Bridge fannying about getting down on to the Northern Line Underground platform

Hope this helps.

Cheers for your helpTommy Owl and Kew Owl. I've decided to leave early and get the 9.31. I usually manage to miss an Owls goal when I do this so it might bring us luck! 

On 04/01/2019 at 08:05, Tommy owl said:

usually loads of us back at Doncaster sure you would be able to jump a taxi with some to split cost

Cheers mate 

43 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

You 've probably already realised this, but, with a 7.45 pm KO, you would need to leave before the final whistle to get the 9.31 from South Bermondsey. 

The next one is the 9.46 pm from South Bermondsey which is scheduled to get you to London Bridge at 9.51, but that's probably cutting it fine, if you need to be at St Pancras for the 10.20 pm train.

Unfortunately you will lose a few minutes when you change at London Bridge fannying about getting down on to the Northern Line Underground platform

Hope this helps.

Cheers pal

Hoping to get tickets but will stay over probs, I don't trust our trains one bit i'm afraid.

Give yourself as much time as you can mate.  

Cheers mate. I've booked back on the 9.31 so will have to leave early. I can see why you don't trust the trains after yesterday. Certainly sounds a lot easier doing it your way. 

the trains can be queued up so youll need to miss the last 10 mins of the game

50 minutes ago, jamsandwich said:

the trains can be queued up so youll need to miss the last 10 mins of the game

Cheers mate