Millwall away-possible by train?

Hi. Realise it's not for a while but does anybody know if the police always keep away fans back after the match at Millwall? I'm just trying to work out if I can get back to Sheffield on the train or whether I need to get a train to Doncaster then a taxi home. Any help appreciated. Cheers. Uto. 

14 hours ago, Wolter said:

Hi. Realise it's not for a while but does anybody know if the police always keep away fans back after the match at Millwall? I'm just trying to work out if I can get back to Sheffield on the train or whether I need to get a train to Doncaster then a taxi home. Any help appreciated. Cheers. Uto. 

We didn't get kept behind last season if this helps. 

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 20:05, Wolter said:

Train back to sheffield from st pancras is 10.20. Train from south bermondsey to connect is 9.31. Donny trains give a lot more breathing space but a bit of a nightmare money (taxi) and times wise.

You 've probably already realised this, but, with a 7.45 pm KO, you would need to leave before the final whistle to get the 9.31 from South Bermondsey. 

The next one is the 9.46 pm from South Bermondsey which is scheduled to get you to London Bridge at 9.51, but that's probably cutting it fine, if you need to be at St Pancras for the 10.20 pm train.

Unfortunately you will lose a few minutes when you change at London Bridge fannying about getting down on to the Northern Line Underground platform

Hope this helps.

43 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

You 've probably already realised this, but, with a 7.45 pm KO, you would need to leave before the final whistle to get the 9.31 from South Bermondsey. 

The next one is the 9.46 pm from South Bermondsey which is scheduled to get you to London Bridge at 9.51, but that's probably cutting it fine, if you need to be at St Pancras for the 10.20 pm train.

Unfortunately you will lose a few minutes when you change at London Bridge fannying about getting down on to the Northern Line Underground platform

Hope this helps.

Cheers pal