Middlesbrough Tickets - Urgent - Help please !!!!! :(

I bought two tickets on Saturday for my 10 year old son and I to go to the game on Boxing Day and, like a proper berk, got the ticket office opening times totally wrong today so now have no way to collect the tickets I paid for before the game as far as I know. I have an email confirmation but not much else.

Apart from praying for Divine Intervention at this time of year, anyone any ideas how I can get the tickets or otherwise gain entry to the game? 

1 minute ago, Sheffield1973 said:

I bought two tickets on Saturday for my 10 year old son and I to go to the game on Boxing Day and, like a proper berk, got the ticket office opening times totally wrong today so now have no way to collect the tickets I paid for before the game as far as I know. I have an email confirmation but not much else.

Apart from praying for Divine Intervention at this time of year, anyone any ideas how I can get the tickets or otherwise gain entry to the game? 

They usually send them up to the away team ticket office for collection.

11 minutes ago, Sheffield1973 said:

Break in the ticket office and get them might be your only option.lol

this helpful advice comes free of charge.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sheffield1973 said:

Thanks everyone for your help. 

I call the Middlesbrough ticket office (who were, unlike ours, still open!) and they said I was on their list of dimwits who shouldn't be allowed anything sharp or unsupervised trips (or as they put it "Fans who failed to collect tickets". They were friendly and very helpful. Upshot is I can apparently collect on the day from their ticket office with some I.D.

Now I need to make peace with Mrs F, with whom I had a proper teddy-thrower about this when she got the opening times wrong. I know.....on Christmas Eve. I am a bad man.

Wish me luck..........

Glad you got it sorted, bud. Hope you and the lad enjoy it!

• Thanks 1

IVe just come back from Australia for Xmas and decided to do this one as tickets still available, booked online and rang the ticket office to confirm collection at boro. My first away game in 4 years so hoping now that dross has gone we can start winning. 

Hope that you and your lad enjoy the game 

WAWAW 

• Like 5

Go to MFC ticket office

Take proof of purchase with you just in case

Most clubs will make sure you okay if SWFC forgot to send the tickets.

Had this happen to me at Burnley and they just printed me some more once I was able to show proof of purchase which sometimes has the seat details.